favourite NJP‘s

mine is 5 minutes of community service (cleaning up prep)

1 Like

BE

2 Likes

BE

2 Likes

20 pushups

1 Like

Helldiving into the bottom of the req pit to clear out the spiders

2 Likes

one pushup, if the marine can’t count to one he starts over.

2 Likes

That’s pure evil, you know half the marine force already doesn’t know a number past one, let alone the marines on the almayer where it is nearly 100% the only reason it isn’t is because one Marine can count to two.

2 Likes

I vaguely recall once someone got told to count all the lightbulbs across the Almayer after breaking one.

2 Likes

Jump headfirst into the ares pit

2 Likes

100 pushup, NOW!!!

2 Likes

SEA Here my favorite is going total drill instructor on the marine

2 Likes

When I was rolling MP I got bored enough one round to write up an actual Article 15 form one time and gave it to a few people as CO and made their SL sign it.

that was funny.

2 Likes

#1 laps around the lower deck, #2 filling req crates so the amateur CTs can get abused by marines in the req line

2 Likes

Push ups whilst shouting at them and *warcry

1 Like

Push up while receiving a lecture about what they did wrong and why and how the can do better… push up end at the same time as the lecture

Strip them naked, cover them in peanut butter, and then have them crawl around the halls begging for forgiveness.

3 Likes

haven’t had the opportunity to do it yet, but making them walk the halls reciting the marine’s rifle creed or standing in front of briefing while reciting it and using gun oil on their weapon

if it’s a SGT or other NCO rank, make them recite the NCO’s creed

1 Like

I usually make them pack ammo from their own squad preps. Works like a charm and helps req.

1 Like

Ten tablings, extremely effective when the offender is of a calmer type, if they aren’t, make it thirty and throw them onto the alamo in the end of it, they will not be able to counter-attack.

1 Like

I make them apologize and announce over squad comms that “mps are reasonable and kind and gave me NJP today” then I wait with my taser ready.

I charge soooo many people with resisting.

Reading through these answers… you guys arrnt even TRYING to manipulate marine law into a weapon.

Am I the only Beck MP left?

1 Like