upon becoming the final surviving (non lesser, non facehugger) xeno, they should be:
- notified that they are the last xeno, maybe a QM message or something
- healed to full, gain a small shield
- if a slow caste, get a small speed up to move at least as fast as a marine
- get WO rule of being UNABLE TO REST or regenerate health from weeds
- told to fight until they perish.
- lose 1 hp per second (something something hivemind collapse destroying the body) to discourage running/put limits on their imminent rampage
- if final xeno is a queen, be unable to ovi/kicked off of ovi, but immediately gain maturity if you’re young.
I want to see the final xeno fighting marines instead of running around and avoiding all fights until an admin abombs them or they run into a flamer turret. no more resting means less delays and more fighting, the health loss over time so that they can’t sit in corners.
maybe also have admins trigger it if they see there’s only 1-3 xenos left alive and all of them are stalling (I remember a round on LV where 2 burrowers stalled for at least 10 minutes).
Does it feel good to use? - I’d hope so
Does it feel good to play against? - marines get to fight the final xeno instead of it just running around untilt it walks into a flame trap
Does it affect other systems? - don’t think so?
Does it increase immersion? - no
Does it increase communication/interaction between players? - marines need to stick together otherwise they’re more likely to die to the fully healed xeno.
Does it fit in the CM universe aesthetically? - no
Does it fit in the lore of CM? - no
Does it make sense “realistically” - no
I just want rounded to be a bit faster.