FireNightPower - Permanent Ban Appeal

What’s your BYOND key?

FireNightPower

Character Name?

Uncertain

Type of Ban?

Permanent Ban

What is your Bancode?

APR2021 (On Attempt of Entry on Separate Machine After 3-5 Years)

Admin who banned you?

Uncertain/Host

Total Ban Duration

For All Time to Come

Remaining Duration

What other servers do you play on?

None

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Aurora Station

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

I don’t have any form of recollection of the incident, I’d have to request by this appeal or extend to a discord appeal for any accountability over the marginal bi-yearly overlap of sticky bans on checking into the state of the server (Considering consistent reorganization post-2017) between separate machines (From work, school, and home) in any review of the initial case basis. However it may draw between me roleplay flashing my weiner to a nurse provocatively ironically, being an indiscriminate target of mass grief, pretending to be gay with a fellow solitary inmate to not be sent down as suicide soldiers while edgar allen poeishly ponderishly writing the script of the movie IT in a makeshift study while said friend’s nutsack is stuck in a mouse hole, or etc. Whereby I’m requesting a handout of the justified statement and mugshot as this began in a period of 3-6 years ago from teens to young adulthood.

Links to previous appeals:

Older Website

Your appeal:

I’d like to be able to run a little roleplay and partake in the action of the server whence more, not certain if the color and height of the expression of what I may have done proposes a present likeness of the same behavior, however this is an act and inquiry of a recourse allowance of permission to play less wild, well, and proper

Looks like this ban is 6 years old for LRP and over the top crude humor as Marine. Assuming you’ve matured any in the last 6 years I think this is a worthwhile appeal.

I only ask that you keep goofy/silly LRP behavior to a minimum during your return trip here.

Added appeal:approved and removed appeal:waiting