Admin who banned you?

smellyhippie

Total Ban Duration

Forever

Remaining Duration

Forever

What other servers do you play on?

all

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

yes yogstation and…pretty much most servers but i had no reason too be banned on here

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

Multikeyer EVEN THOUGH I SPOKE TOO THE HOST ABOUT THIS AND THEY ASKED WHY I HAD MULTIPLE CKEYS I SAID THE OTHERS WERE MY COUSINS AND THAT HE DONT PLAY ON THESE SERVERS SO HE COULD BAN THE OTHERS AND KEEP THIS ACCOUNT

Links to previous appeals:

Never made any

Your appeal:

I SPOKE TOO THE HOST ABOUT THIS AND THEY ASKED WHY I HAD MULTIPLE CKEYS I SAID THE OTHERS WERE MY COUSINS AND THAT HE DONT PLAY ON THESE SERVERS SO HE COULD BAN THE OTHERS AND KEEP THIS ACCOUNT

3 Likes

I just went back in our logs and found you talking to an admin about how you made the byond account ‘Fixing Good’ because you ‘forgot your password to your other one’.

You also said this while on a totally different account, and stated that ‘Fixing Good’ belonged to your ‘Nephew’, not your cousin. Whoever they are, they very much did play on this server, as they had some very interesting notes!

I feel as though I am being lied to, thus this appeal is denied. If you want to come back to CM, get a vouch from a reputable, well established server, and don’t multikey. Also don’t lie.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting