Flyting with a Predator

So, if you get in an insult match with a predator and piss them off so much they rip your arms off, does that mean you won? Because I totally thing I won the Flyting.
@mensla you may have ripped Jane’s arms off, but she ripped off your honor in exchange.

9 Likes

He’s right you know

3 Likes

oh yeah??? well next time ill just take your both your legs and tell you to “get up and run”

2 Likes

I read this as flirting with predators.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

5 Likes

In the distant future, humanity has colonized distant planets, and the galaxy is a battleground for survival. Jane, a battle-hardened US Colonial Marine, patrols the desolate moon of Ythros-7. Her armor is scarred, her pulse rifle always at the ready. But beneath the helmet, her heart yearns for something more.

Zuran Teer, a Predator warrior, stalks the same moon. His dreadlocks sway as he moves silently through the alien jungle. His honor code demands trophies, but his eyes catch glimpses of Jane—fierce, determined, and unlike any prey he’s encountered. She intrigues him.

One fateful night, their paths intersect. Jane’s squad is ambushed by Ythrosian rebels. Zuran watches from the shadows, torn between tradition and compassion. When Jane’s life hangs in the balance, he intervenes, saving her. Their eyes meet—a Marine and a Predator, enemies by birthright, yet bound by a shared survival instinct.

As they flee together, they learn each other’s languages. Jane discovers Zuran’s honor code isn’t just about hunting; it’s about protecting his clan. Zuran learns that Jane fights not only for duty but also for justice. Their conversations shift from survival tactics to dreams, fears, and the stars beyond.

Their love blossoms against a backdrop of war. They steal moments in hidden caves, where Jane traces constellations on Zuran’s armored skin. He gifts her a shard of Ythrosian crystal—a symbol of hope. She teaches him Earth songs, and he hums them under the alien moonlight.

But danger looms. The Colonial Marines tighten their grip, and Zuran’s clan demands his return. Jane faces court-martial for fraternizing with the enemy. They must choose: loyalty to duty or loyalty to love.

In a final showdown, Jane and Zuran stand together. Their love defies species, politics, and war. As pulse rifles fire and blades clash, they share a kiss—a promise of forever. And in that moment, the universe holds its breath, wondering if love can rewrite destiny.

2 Likes

bro i was the guy jane that said to the pred you ever heard about a thing called kamikaze then primmed 2 maxcaps

1 Like

Zhu you can’t just drop one of the biggest bangers in CM fanfic history and leave us on a cliffhanger like that

I demand a full series, with an anime adaptation and several poorly made remasters

2 Likes

Minor issue, Jane is canonically ace. But uh, even satirical, this is the first piece of fan fiction written about something of mine and I’m kinda flattered?

I’m so sorry man, but don’t be. I made this in less than a minute with Bing AI lmao. I thought it was obvious so I didn’t say it was in the original post to preserve the joke

Genuinely had no idea. I thought the purple prose a deliberate stylistic choice to mock bad romance novels.

1 Like

God help us

I can only hope the lung cancer kills me before this becomes canon

1 Like

Or my liver.