Forum Birthday

According to ares, the new forum came out on the sixth of march 2023 (what the hell is a 03/06/2023, you say 06. 03. 2023 over here, but I can work around that), and that was (atleast if you read this post today) pretty much exactly one year ago, bringing in the 4th (5th?) (how should I know that if even ares doesn’t?) forum software. It was a year leading to a great counting thread with 1516 replies at the time of writing, that are a bit more than four (4.15342465753 if you want to be precise) counts per day. Additionally it was a year of waiting for a private level 3 lounge to appear (We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled.). What do you bet, how long will the forum last before getting replaced? And will we finally get a private lounge? Post your thoughts about the first year of the 4th/5th/whatever forum here.

PS: please remove cryosleep (it’s full of lies) and discord ban appeals from the forum (why should the great serious forum manage waves of people getting banned for racism/telling a maintainer to kill himself/doing terrorist jokes in the dedicated shitpost chat)

PPS: @harryob, please give us a private level 3 lounge and do what I suggested in the first postscriptum

2 Likes

what cryosleep?

1 Like

All of them, the whole cryosleep category

1 Like

Take another look at the category list.
(image edited to remove cringe)

2 Likes

I give it two years or three, it’ll die before I do of lung cancer. I wager everything will become discord or nextcord based prior. I also find “discord” hilarious for the lack of the namesake.

1 Like

@ediblebomb This?
grafik

2 Likes

How did he do it???

6 Likes

Yeah they didn’t remove the posts but the category is gone, all that’s left is a tag (who uses those?)

1 Like

Of the proud First 50.