Admin who banned you?

MorrowWolf

Total Ban Duration

30.5d

Remaining Duration

30.5d

What other servers do you play on?

None

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

First time I’ve ever been banned

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

You have been noted by MorrowWolf.
The note is : 30 day ban - Approached about not following queen orders as a xeno. Player responded: FrostBlaze/(Praetorian (RA-631-DR)): Im ghosting go fuck yourself. Take a break.
If you believe this was filed in error or misplaced, make a staff report at The CM Forums
You can also click the name of the staff member noting you to PM them.

Links to previous appeals:

None

Your appeal:

After MorrowWolf ghosted our queen which got them killed alot of the xenos weren’t happy including myself (this is what we assumed I’m not actually sure if this is true). When the new queen spawned it was ChiChii who forces xenos to cave camp or banishes them. I try to avoid playing xeno when they are queen because it just causes problems so I try to avoid it. Nevertheless I said some lrp things over hivemind about QM killing the real queen to replace them with a paid actor or something and didn’t handle it in a professional manner. When queen announced to go across the river I went over the river then went right back over saying queen didn’t say which side of the river to be on. During this time I was trying to figure out who the new queen was so I could ghost if it was ChiChii. This is about the time when Morrow messaged me and I just said fuck it I’m ghosting and my frustration spilled over into the ahelp. I’m not going to act like I’m in the right here I normally try to be professional in ahelps but my frustration got the most of me this time. After looking at the Ban Escalation Policy/Procedures I do believe however that the ban length is a bit excessive as I don’t have any previous notes dealing with why I was banned. It is what it is, if I get back on CM I will carry myself more professionally.

5 Likes

You don’t get to tell our staff fuck you, you can sit out the 30 days.

You can Read between the lines on my response.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting