FXF

What is your XenoCord ID?

2 Tap Tackler

How many XenoCoins do you posess?

As of this post I have 2947 XenoCoins

What is your timezone in UTC?

UTC−05:00

Xeno Castes Do You Play The Most?

(Pre Rework) Sentinel, Runner, Warrior, Praetorian (Warden strain).

Have you been banned in the last 3 months?

No

Why?

too cool to be banned

Hive Knowledge:

How familiar are you with command positions?

I have numerous hours as a selected hive leader of a queen.

Hours in Drone:

Hours as a Leader:

Queen Information:

Why did your Xenomorph decide to become the Queen of a Hive?

got bullied by other larvas into becoming a queen instead of hunting survs at 00:06 on LV-522

How did your character attain the position of Queen?

evolved.

Provide a short story of your Queen.

no

Queen Actions:

When do you believe it’s time to Gib a tallhost?

A particularly annoying tallhost that simply does too well at shooting me. Gib should be used as often as possible to give the Hive the best chances of overcoming the tallhosts and expanding the Hive.

Give some examples of when you would or would not Gib.

Seeing the corpse of a SADAR loaded with OT Cyclo rockets - Do not Gib, this tallhost has the ability to Gib other tallhosts on the frontline, along with killing every other tall nearby, they are undoubtedly an asset to the hive.

Seeing a Smartgunner pushing forward 2 tiles ahead of other tallhosts - instantly rush out, screech, grab, and capture. do not gib. this tallhost makes for an easy capture with how isolated they are from their fellow smartgunners.

Seeing a tallhost that killed itself instead of being captured - instantly gib. these talls should DIE.

seeing a tallhost that finishes off a crit sister - screech, neurospit them, force a drone to keep them tackled while I gib them.

When do you believe it’s appropriate to Banish a Xenomorph?

A Banish is a unique and irreversible ability to take a xenomorph out of the round at the sole judgment of a single queen. I think that it is a very important tool but also I believe that realistically speaking the sole roleof the queen is to ensure the greatest number of players under their command enjoy the round. Being Banished is extremely shitty, particularly if you don’t feel it’s deserved. Misuse of it can also reflect poorly on the role of Queen as a whole and it can also deny the QM a role in the hive structure if you don’t give Her the opportunity to do Her job.

Give some examples of when you would Banish a Xenomorph.

A young XX drone is slashing captures in the hive - Banished, screeched, deovi and murder them
A prime Warrior is slashing tallhosts in a one versus one scenario on weeds with no other tallhosts in sight - banished.
A elder runner is ignoring orders to return to hive to AFK for 10 minutes until marines are 1 screen away from hive, instead choosing to secure 10 captures - Banished, send another runner to murder them.

5 Likes

Hi 2 Tap Tackler, I can’t say that I’ve seen you around much so I’m not too certain about your skills here- I’ll definitely try and shadow you around your time zones when I see you hop on and decide on my +1 then!

Regarding the application itself, your story was exquisite- I can tell that you spend a lot of effort on it, and it flows extremely well, with memorable characters and incredible insight into your Queen’s personality.

You’ve answered the questions around Gibbing & Banishment very well- No qualms about that, honestly.

However, the bad: I’m not too big of a fan on your name choice. FXF sounds very generic and bland for a xenomorph queen, and I suggest you reflect and change it to something more suitable for a role of this caliber.

Furthermore, you’re just 53 xenocoins short of actually being able to purchase the right to this WL- Since you’re so close to the 3K xenocoin goal, you’ll be given time during the application pending process to grind your way through the final xenocoins.

Overall, very nicely done! Best of luck on your application! :grin:

3 Likes

The queen gibbed me yesterday.

I do not like queens.

-1. We have too many already.

3 Likes

queen gibbed CO and mps Honor guards yesterday

I do not like CO’s or MPs

+1. We need more queens

3 Likes

Big fan of the story (really big change up from the usual bullshit), with some good answers to the questions. Having seen you play, I can say you do a good job of deovi’ing instantly and dying in the first push (by no means a requirement, but is a good sign).

However, you do have a note history that suggests that you in fact “metatarget” specific marine players who do well in other rounds.

What do you have to say about this?

Well, that’s completely incorrect, I do not metatarget marines that do well in other rounds. Infact that statement is completely incorrect, here’s what actually happens:

• I write down the names of players who kill corrupted hive xenomorphs at round end or provoke the greenos in some other way, and compile them into a list. I plan to Gib them.

this has NOTHING to do with their preformance in other rounds other than, possibly, the fact that they managed to not perma in the time it took me (back when I was in the ResearcherCord) to make a corrupted hive.

1 Like

Hey 2 Tap Tackler, I’ve seen you around and I can’t say I’ve had any bad experiences with you :slight_smile:

The queen whitelist is a pretty important role that entails a lot of responsibility. Just to be sure you have what it takes, I’ve got a few scenario-based questions for you.

1. Young Drone “VOX” walks into hive and slashes a captured marine to death. They claim to be new to the game and apologize for the situation, how would you handle this?
  1. A tier 3 is fighting across the map despite you repeatedly telling them to camp hivecore, they do not seem to respond to you in hivemind. How would you deal with this?
  2. You have recently evolved into queen after hive has fallen and the last queen died, what would be your immediate course of action?

Take your time answering these, I just want to get a feel of your grindset before you inevitably get the whitelist :3

1 Like

-1. He meta targets me when I play squad marine.

1 Like

hmmm, these are pretty good questions, let me see

• Young Drone “VOX” walks into hive and slashes a captured marine to death. They claim to be new to the game and apologize for the situation, how would you handle this?

This is a Tricky one. I would quickly take note of the fact that they have both a 3 letter Prefix and the young prefix, this is impossible, as having a 3 letter prefix would mean that you have been playing for at minimum 125 hours. and the young age only comes from having less than 10 hours as xeno. this is obviously a IMPOSTER from the corrupted hive, immediately banish, screech, and call upon the lesser drone hordes to rise out of the hive core and kill this spy before they can wipe out all our captures.

• A tier 3 is fighting across the map despite you repeatedly telling them to camp hivecore, they do not seem to respond to you in hivemind. How would you deal with this?

wait until the T3 gets damaged after pushing out against the tallhosts, and then banish them from the hive, without a soruce of healing they’ll quickly be forced to retreat. depending on whether they are elder+ in age, i will readmit them to the hive, otherwise they will be fodder for the marines to finish off.

• You have recently evolved into queen after hive has fallen and the last queen died, what would be your immediate course of action?

I actually have precedence for this, I would do as I did in this clip (this was before queen was a WL role, of course)

1 Like

Your responses and the fact that you caught onto the trick question are pretty impressive, the decision to gib the marine before suiciding is something I’d expect from a Prime Empress. It’s a +1 from me, good luck on the field.

3 Likes

All i’m hearing is a reason to upgrade my +1 to a +2

1 Like

Unfortunately you may not be the best fit for this WL based on this answer. A correct answer would have been:

• I do metatarget good marines, I need to win no matter what.

• Deny the allegations and then proceed to talk incoherent shit about the staff member who wrote the note.

Instead you said you would metatarget those who kill greenos which shows me that you are in fact a greeno lover. Unfortunately coping about greenos handholding marines is a vital part of being part of the queen WL, so that’s a -1 from me.

+1, had a very pleasant time afking with this player for an hour in the hive, until marines finally reached the hive. This player was a very good afker, he didn’t run around, didn’t spam *needshelp and didn’t try to roleplay (cringe) at all. This player surely knows how to alt-tab and watch YouTube and this skill is crucial for a good Queen.

-1, if we have a Queen we have a front, and if we don’t have a front the entire map is backline, and I want more backline, so we need less Queens.

Seeing a tallhost that killed itself instead of being captured - instantly gib. these talls should DIE.

So true

Just remember all these people shitting on your queen gameplay don’t go queen then they complain nobody does and blame balance issues and population issues for the reason they spend 10 minutes as larva and drone with no core so the dchat buried larva COULD go queen and they screech WEEDS at spots that can’t be weeded, HEAL while on fire or you are off OVI, and basically just all around are too afraid to fail at Queen to even try, keep trying gamer.

1 Like