What is your Discord username?

Kaitaro

What characters do you play on CM-SS13?

Who cares

Are you 16 or older?

No

Timezone:

All of them

On average, how many hours are you available to moderate in an average week?

Qualifications:

Do you have previous experience in game or community moderation?

Nah

Provide any links to any previous CM-SS13 whitelist, mentor or staff applications:

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on CM-SS13?

No :slight_smile:

Can you actively engage and communicate with the team through Discord?

No interest

Final Details:

Why would you like to join the CM-SS13 staff team?

Why would I like to join the CM-SS13 staff team? Well, let me tell you something, folks. I’m sick and tired of these marine players running rampant, thinking they own the place. It’s time someone put them in their place. And who better than me, the legendary ban-hammer-wielding justice bringer?

You see, I’ve been perma-banned for years, but I’ve seen it all from the other side. I’ve seen the chaos, the mayhem, the absolute disrespect for authority. But mark my words, if I were to join the staff team, I’d turn the tide. Every marine who dares to lay a finger on xenos would face the wrath of my ban button. I’d make sure they never see the light of day on CM-SS13 again.

So, why would I like to join the staff team? Simple. To exact my revenge, to restore order, and to show those marine players who’s boss. It’s time to ban 'em all and let the server gods sort 'em out.

What makes you a great addition to Staff? (Experienced Tabletop DM, Aliens Lore Buff, Super Organized, etc.?)

Well, let me paint you a picture, folks. Imagine a world where justice reigns supreme, where the ban hammer strikes swift and true, where chaos is but a distant memory.

You see, I bring something to the table that most can only dream of: an unyielding hatred for marine players and a burning desire to see them all perma-banned. But it’s not just about vengeance, oh no. It’s about bringing balance to the server, restoring order in the face of madness.

With my keen eye for rule-breaking and my iron-fisted approach to enforcement, I’ll ensure that no marine player escapes the long arm of the ban. I’ll be the enforcer that CM-SS13 deserves, the one who’ll purge the server of all who dare to cross me.

So, what makes me a great addition to staff? Simple. I’m the hero CM-SS13 needs, but not the one it deserves. I’ll be the scourge of marine players everywhere, the ultimate arbiter of justice

In your opinion, what is the most important quality of a CM-SS13 staff member?

So, in my twisted and malevolent conclusion, the most important quality of a CM-SS13 staff member is an unwavering bias towards our glorious xeno players. It’s a role not for the faint of heart, but for those who dare to embrace their inner xenophile and pave the way for the xenos’ triumphant conquest of the world.

Anything else you want to add?

You see, I have spent years slipping through the cracks of the ban system, navigating its labyrinthine pathways with the skill of a seasoned rogue. While others have fallen by the wayside, I have thrived, using my intimate knowledge of the system to outmaneuver even the most zealous enforcers.

But why, you may ask, should such a rogue be entrusted with the sacred duty of staff membership? Simple. Who better to understand the intricacies of the system than one who has spent years subverting it? Who better to root out cheaters and troublemakers than one who knows their tricks inside and out?

I am not just a candidate for staff membership; I am a living testament to the resilience of the human spirit in the face of adversity. I am a rogue, a renegade, a master of deception. And I am ready to wield my skills in service of the greater good, to bring order to the chaos and justice to the lawless.

11 Likes

He knows exactly how to find the multikeyers. He’s the man on the inside we need.

+1

5 Likes

+1 someone who can get things done.

4 Likes

Hey Garuhn,
Unfortunately, your note history is a bit rough lately. I appreciate your interest in joining the staff team and the effort you put in to make the app, but we can’t accept you onto the team at this time. Please feel free to re-apply on May 1st, 2050.

Also, happy April 1st!

6 Likes

Added mod:denied and removed mod:waiting