What’s your BYOND key?

Garuhn

Character Name?

Imagine playing Marine lol

Type of Ban?

Permanent Ban

What is your Bancode?

Admin who banned you?

Who didnt at this point (special shoutout to my boy Segrain)

Total Ban Duration

Forever

Remaining Duration

Forever ever

What other servers do you play on?

Only yog right now, they probably could vouch for me if needed I guess

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Paradise, Aurora

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

Yes

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

No

Reason for Ban:

For playing xeno too well!

On a more serious note, I have been very hostile towards vs marine players and maybe slightly biased towards xenos. Also a tiny bit of evading

Links to previous appeals:

Not relevant

Your appeal:

Evading was a habit of mine, it was as natural as breathing. I would get banned and then proceed to come back later within the same round or next one with almost no effort on my part. It was way easier to just ignore the rules than take responsibility. This complete lack of any consequences emboldened me to say some really nasty stuff, I would casusally tell someone to [redacted] and move on like nothing happened. I dont even fully remember what my first ban was with how long ago this is. I think it was a xeno ban.

At the time I considered it funny and I felt I was in the right hating on certain players. But on further reflections thoughout the months I came to the realisation to just how dumb and frankly idiotic my mindset was. We are all playing a stupid 2d (2,5d?) space game that tends to be unbalanced or laggy most of the time and trying to have fun. My enjoyment shouldnt come at the expense of other players. Not every marine player is a lower life form that deserves to be insulted and I am sorry for some of the things I said to them in the past. Just because we are in opposing teams doesnt mean you deserve hate, what does it even matter who wins.

To be frank, I just dont want to evade anymore. It promoted a very unhealthy mindset I do not wish to engage in anymore, one I have (at least I hope so) mostly grown out of. I dread to think about just how big my lists of alts is, I think its a small novel at this point. I wish for a “fresh” start so to say, where I can just play casually, without all the evasion stuff.

This appeal is technically a month too early but I was told I could try appealing this now so here it is.

Thank you for your time and have a great day, even if the appeal doesnt get accepted.

1 Like

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp. Standby Garuhn, I’ve got management on call for ya.

We should have a verdict here by the end of today.

Appeal accepted - It should be lifted within the next little while.

I should add, this is not done lightly, you are being given a chance here but it should be reflected in the fact that ANY toxicity will result in reinstatement of the permaban and there will be no second chances. You seem to have reflected on this so please, avoid the toxicity.

Added appeal:approved and removed appeal:waiting

should be lifted now, if its not contact me on discord Taketheshot56