2023-04-11T02:30:00-04:00

Your character name:
Javon ‘EVA’ Newbern

Their BYOND key:
blackdragon813

What are you reporting?:
Enforcement Action Taken

Description of the incident:
I was playing as PFC during round end when I spotted and engaged an uncuffed, armed CLF soldier ship side and was banned for EORG. Asking about the ban, I was told that there was specific ‘guidance’ in place regarding CLF survivors, which meant that an individual affiliated with a hostile faction was considered a non-hostile/non-combatant and that my actions fell either under EORG or Improper Escalation.

I’m filing the staff report because, from what I can tell, this guidance is not available publicly, and normally Marines and CLF are considered ‘normal enemies’ and are excluded from both EORG and IE.

Evidence:
Imgur
Imgur

6 Likes

You shot a cargo technician that was wearing the stuff, and blackdragon couldn’t have known because FF logs wouldn’t show he was CLF. EORG isnt something we investigate, we get logs, we press a button.

Next time if you are EORG banned reach out to the member on discord and explain the situation, and they look at it after the fact.

2023/04/11: [06:27:28]SAY: Mutig ‘Void’ Taleintrag (as Manfred Stall) [1]: The door open (CKEY: XXXX) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
2023/04/11: [06:27:33]SAY: Mutig ‘Void’ Taleintrag (as Manfred Stall) [1]: I am now CLF (CKEY: XXXX) (JOB: Cargo Technician)

I will remove the note as a courtesy however.

3 Likes