Gerald Biggs - Permanent Ban Appeal

What’s your BYOND key?

Gerald Biggs

Character Name?

Gerald Briggs/Barry Greggs

Type of Ban?

Permanent Ban

What is your Bancode?

Banned from Emergency Response Team - As above. by segrain (Maintainer) on 2023-04-05 08:10:14

Admin who banned you?

Segrain

Total Ban Duration

Permanent

Remaining Duration

Permanent

What other servers do you play on?

Not many, if a fallout server gets 100 pop and doesn’t have erp on it I’ll play that and im originally from beestation but they removed revs and lot of other fun gamemodes and it’s not fun there anymore,

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

I have been banned on many servers for viable and non viable reasons, mainly coming to mind was the first i played paradise an admin called me a fslur so i say w.e cunt and got perma’d, fallout server ban for refusing an ID age check, beestation for mostly player reportered things but not that many and some are complete nonsense like finding a chainsaw in maints as paramedic and bringing it out of maints to medbay and dropping it being labelled powergaming, banned many times on CM for a variety of stupid IE cases, or saying stuff in anger and being too unwilling to just lie in the report to make the admin and myself calm down and defuse the situation and I push it further, sometimes I’m not like that but other times that’s what happens.

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

Banned from Combat Correspondent - Multiple instances of breaking shipside deployment rules as CC.

Links to previous appeals:

None.

Your appeal:

The reason I was banned was because of a combination of things, mostly my fault but I think it mostly came from the duration being within a short timeframe that caused the banning and that’s my fault. The first time I was warned im 100% in the wrong I had the DB shotgun and was taking pictures of the hive that’d been busted when she rounded the corner and her screech was out of my range and ape brain took over and i rushed after her with my DB instead of my camera, another round I carried an m2c I was given to shoot walls and this was ALL I shot but it was a fairly new role, the next round after i tried harder not to do the same and the only thing i did was take pictures and drag wounded marines I thought that would be okay and as for the CC needing to get permission to deploy thing, id never seen it and still really haven’t. I try and do better after every ban and I’ve played mostly CL and stuff since with no issues. I just had no idea CC couldn’t be with the main force trying to get the money shots.

Hey, so this is a complete mess again, and it’s unclear what exactly you’re appealing. This is not a permanent ban, but a job ban. Please resubmit this as a jobban appeal, and please only appeal one jobban at a time.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting