What is your Bancode?

REF-08MAY2020-P091SN

Admin who banned you?

Total Ban Duration

Perma

Remaining Duration

What other servers do you play on?

None

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

None

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

I have played with multiple different accounts in the past, all in good standing, I don’t remember any of them. At some point my IP got tagged with this sticky ban, it was lifted twice, both via discord and via here, however despite the lift the sticky stayed on anyway (the discord lift worked, but this forums lift did not). I don’t remember what account got unbanned here, but again the sticky never lifted regardless even though the ban appeal was accepted. I am trying again with a brand new account - Goredrill. I hope it works!

Links to previous appeals:

I have a previous accepted appeal but I do not remember the account name, or any others in the past I used, which were in good standing.

Your appeal:

If accepted, I will only use Goredrill, which is the same promise I made for the last account, however that account was not lifted even though the unban was accepted, so I am trying again from square one.

1 Like

Hello Goredrill,

Do you remember the last month or year you played Colonial Marines on any account? Additionally, you may be able to find your old appeals on our old forums or on our older forums.

I found it

As for the last time, I don’t remember. Anarchus has no playtime. It may be a year or more since I played last. I don’t have access to Anarchus or any other account anymore.

I have reassigned the staff member who previously handled this case. Good luck!

We will lift the sticky on this one but dont create another account and dont lose the login info for this one

okay…im still sticky banned though…

Sorry about the delay, your ban should be lifted by next round.

alright it worked thanks!

1 Like

Added appeal:approved and removed appeal:waiting