Has anyone tested the G2 on Whiteout?

Post must be 20 characters or longer.

1 Like

Go to a private server and do it you goober

2 Likes

Without any proper testing, i am gonna guess it does jack shit purely because of this.

1 Like

Codewise nothing has emp protections, including hazard joe. The electroshock grenade would infact work on whiteout in the same way it would against any other synth, unless the electroshock does a damage thing that is counteracted by their armor but I doubt it.

1 Like

this is false, G2 added back some level of marine energy protection since it was removed to appease MPs.

Most other armors have the same or better energy protection than marines

1 Like

Sorry, synths don’t have any. I’ve seen emp nades shred WO tho so.

1 Like

I probably will but I wanted to ask before I went to the effort cus I’m lazy. :+1:

1 Like

Last I checked any EMP will instant gib any Synthetic, this includes Whiteout Synths.

Furthermore, the chem recipe from stock SS13 is still valid is making an EMP.

So, there you know

3 Likes

interested… and by that you mean… baychem? tgchem?

1 Like

I watched XQ test them on whiteout in the tdome. The first nade decapped one synth, delimbed another and I think stunned the last.

Essentially any private with a brain can now take down a robotic deathsquad alone :patrice:

3 Likes

This is why I don’t really like EMPs here in a nutshell. Giving specific synthetic species actual resistance to EMPs would be a start but there’s no code around there for that yet. God forbid you get slightly stuck in FF as a shipside synth for example, RNG check? Head pops off, or maybe a limb or two or you outright just are obliterated as if the queen got their hands on you.

2 Likes

The W-Y deathsquad watching as i mix some uranium and iron

3 Likes

Wait, I can finally kill possible Cyborg Vim Croi? Hell ya.

2 Likes

Vim Croi is clearly the in game equivalent of that one guy from AVP2 who stuck his brain in a synth body.

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like