Hidden metal/plasteel locations on the almayer.

Question, so I currently know of two spots that contain full stack of metal and 30 plasteel, one in the CE storage and one underneath in the engine/engineering room. Are there other spots of hidden metal so that I can metagame make use/find during MT/CE.

1 Like

Eh, none that I know of, your best bet would be to just break barrels in maints, you can get a lot of metal that way.

7 Likes

The OT workshop has a supply of metal, ostensibly for making OT explosives. However, looting the OT workshop for non-OT purposes does have OOC consequences.

Not something you can loot, but each Staff Officer can choose to vend an Engineering supply kit which comes with an array of metal, plasteel and barbed wire.

3 Likes

Divulging secrets of the MT gang is going to get you shanked. You are now on the list. Best you pray.

3 Likes

Very few and limited plastasteel spawns on the Almayer.

• Staff Officers can vend an engineering kit which includes about a stack of plastasteel and metal
  • Requisitions has a small stack of metal and a quarter stack of plastasteel in their storage
  • Ordnance Technicians get a single crate with some plastasteel and metal
  • Maintenance Technicians get a small stack of plastasteel in the storage room with the 3 fire lockers
  • Maintenance Technicians also get a larger stack of plastasteel behind the lower engineering SMES
  • Chief Engineering/ASO have access to the red switch in the CE’s office that will open up the storage shutters for about a stack of plastasteel and metal

The absolute only other ways to get any kind of plastasteel in the game is to find some down on the colony, that hasn’t been melted by xenos or used by survivors, or spawn it into the game using Squad Leader/Combat Tech locker points or requisition supply budget. Metal on the other hand is super plentiful by taking apart chairs/tables/walls/barrels and etc the list goes on.

1 Like

Stop reveling the secrets or you will be added to the list.

2 Likes