HIDgamer - Player Report: Diego Keppel, Manslaughter, esculation, EORG.

HIDgamer - Player Report: Diego Keppel, Manslaughter, esculation, EORG.

What’s your BYOND key?

HIDgamer

Round ID:

Your character name:

Sam

Accused BYOND key:

N/A

Accused character name:

Diego Keppel

What rule(s) were broken?:

Manslaughter, esculation, EORG.

Description of the incident:

I was chatting with Harper, the synthsurvivor, as the round was ending when the XO sent an announcement declaring PMCs as hostiles and to be shot on sight.
All the marines nearby started shooting Harper instantly.
I was shot multiple times myself, but I managed to run to a corner with multiple Marines nearby.
It was then that I was brutally executed by Diego Keppel, unloading a mag into me until I died.
I was not wearing PMC armor, nor was I hostile in any way. Diego had full visibility to see that the other marines weren’t shooting me and that I wasn’t wearing PMC armor, yet that didn’t stop him from shooting me until I was dead anyway.

Evidence:

This video was taken by Harper during the incident, it didn’t show me die in the corner, but it shows my synth blood tracks and shows Diego shooting me as I’m trying to move away.

There was no close interaction between the two before this went down.
Just before HIDgamer was attacked he was preforming medical surgery on other marines.

Attack Logs

Sep 15, 2023 @ 01:15:43.073 ATTACK: Osmos/(Diego Keppel) shot HIDgamer/(Sam) with a rifle bullet in the �Space Port
Sep 15, 2023 @ 01:15:42.828 ATTACK: Osmos/(Diego Keppel) shot HIDgamer/(Sam) with a rifle bullet in the �Space Port
Sep 15, 2023 @ 01:15:42.572 ATTACK: Osmos/(Diego Keppel) shot HIDgamer/(Sam) with a rifle bullet in the �Space Port
Sep 15, 2023 @ 01:15:42.224 ATTACK: Osmos/(Diego Keppel) shot HIDgamer/(Sam) with a rifle bullet in the �Space Port
Sep 15, 2023 @ 01:15:41.869 ATTACK: Osmos/(Diego Keppel) shot HIDgamer/(Sam) with a rifle bullet in the �Space Port
Sep 15, 2023 @ 01:15:41.623 ATTACK: Osmos/(Diego Keppel) shot HIDgamer/(Sam) with a rifle bullet in the �Space Port
Sep 15, 2023 @ 01:15:38.107 ATTACK: Osmos/(Diego Keppel) shot HIDgamer/(Sam) with a rifle bullet in the �Space Port
Sep 15, 2023 @ 01:15:36.905 ATTACK: Osmos/(Diego Keppel) shot HIDgamer/(Sam) with a rifle bullet in the �Space Port
Sep 15, 2023 @ 01:15:36.654 ATTACK: Osmos/(Diego Keppel) shot HIDgamer/(Sam) with a rifle bullet in the �Space Port
Sep 15, 2023 @ 01:15:36.407 ATTACK: Osmos/(Diego Keppel) shot HIDgamer/(Sam) with a rifle bullet in the �Space Port

Added report:needverdict and removed report:pendinglogs

Logs back up the claim, and Osmos will be receiving a note referencing this report for EORG.
Apologies for the delayed response.

Added report:approved and removed report:needverdict