Sam

Accused BYOND key:

N/A

Accused character name:

Grace ‘Viper’ Scherer

What rule(s) were broken?:

Rule 1

Description of the incident:

This happened at the very start of the round, as I was getting ready to deploy.
Grace approached me and started asking me ERP questions about synth anatomy.
It made me extremely uncomfortable, and the worst part is that I couldn’t do anything other than ask them nicely to stop asking me such stuff, at which point they ignored me and kept going.

Evidence:

20 Likes

Pulling logs.

2 Likes

Involved Parties, Ckeys provided only for the reporting and accused players, all others are omitted.
Grace ‘Viper’ Scherer / GE-64 - Accused
Sam / HIDgamer - Reporting
Caden Thomas - Third party, added for context to the logs

Logs

SAY: Unknown (as Grace ‘Viper’ Scherer) [1]: Sam (CKEY: GE-64) (JOB: Fireteam Leader)[/color]
SAY: Sam [1]: Yes? (CKEY: HIDgamer) (JOB: Synthetic)
SAY:Unknown (as Grace ‘Viper’ Scherer) [1]: Do you think the butthole was nessecary for your creation or was weyland just weird (CKEY: GE-64) (JOB: Fireteam Leader)
SAY: Sam [1]: The what. (CKEY: HIDgamer) (JOB: Synthetic)
SAY: Unknown (as Grace ‘Viper’ Scherer) [1]: Well you eat right? (CKEY: GE-64) (JOB: Fireteam Leader)
SAY: Unknown (as Grace ‘Viper’ Scherer) [1]: So its gotta go somewhere (CKEY: GE-64) (JOB: Fireteam Leader)
SAY: Sam [1]: That is not an okay statment. (CKEY: HIDgamer) (JOB: Synthetic)
SAY: Sam [1]: Please refrain from asking me such questions. (CKEY: HIDgamer) (JOB: Synthetic)
SAY: Unknown (as Grace ‘Viper’ Scherer) [1]: I’m just curious as to why they made a poop robot (CKEY: GE-64) (JOB: Fireteam Leader)
SAY: Unknown (as Grace ‘Viper’ Scherer) [1]: Like I get that you’re meant to fit in with everyone (CKEY: GE-64) (JOB: Fireteam Leader)
SAY:Unknown (as Grace ‘Viper’ Scherer) [1]: But adding in a whole eating and shitting thing seems odd (CKEY: GE-64) (JOB: Fireteam Leader)
SAY: Caden Thomas [1]: Can you. (JOB: Dropship Crew Chief)
SAY: Caden Thomas [1]: Shut up. (JOB: Dropship Crew Chief)
SAY: Unknown (as Grace ‘Viper’ Scherer) [1]: I’M JUST CURIOUS (CKEY: GE-64) (JOB: Fireteam Leader)
SAY: Caden Thomas [1]: I will throw you off the dropship if you say shit like that agian. (JOB: Dropship Crew Chief)

7 Likes

Added report:needverdict and removed report:pendinglogs

So this on its own would be a heavy warning given this by itself in isolation, but seeing that you have a history of this, I’m inclined to believe this isn’t as innocent as it is deliberately boundary seeking. Don’t do weird shit like this man.

Issuing a 3day ban.

Added report:approved and removed report:needverdict