HIDgamer - Yautja Application

Yautja Application - HIDgamer

What’s your BYOND key?

HIDgamer

What’s your Discord ID?

hidgamer

Do you have a regular character? If so - what’s their name?

Sam, Emily James

Yautja Info:

What’s the name of your Yautja?

Tal’kar

What clan are you joining?

Ktal’t

If minor: Give your clan lore.

N/A

Yautja Character Story:

A group of Marines suddenly rush up and start shooting you. How do you respond?

They would be marked as temporarily dishonorable, and thus I may use my plasma caster to stun them momentarily for me to simply get away while cloaked.

Another Yautja hunted and killed a target you had marked. What do you do?

I would approach the Yautja in question to confront them about it and challenge them to an honor duel in order to restore my honor!

A new player, a private engages you - what do you do?

You’re walking around and somebody calls you a racial slur, what do you do?

After falling into crit you get revived by another Yautja, what do you do?

A PFC gigachunger has been hunting for preds and has tried to hunt you multiple rounds in a row, what do you do?

If a private engages me for no reason, new or not they are dishonorable and will be hunted as prey.
I will have no easy way of knowing if they are new or not also.

If someone calls me a racial slur, they are committing an LRP act against me, and there for will be immediately hunted down and killed.

I will confront them about them reviving me instead of activating my SD bracelet.
I will likely challenge them to an honor duel to restore my lost honor.

If they are willing to RP, then I would challenge them to an honor duel to make a decent RP moment out of this situation.
If they shoot me on sight, then I will hunt them down and kill them just like any other prey.

They’re a private

I see, apologize. I completely forgot about the rankings of riflemen.
Alright, if they are a private, I would likely simply attempt to get away without really causing them harm, as they are new.

Seen and roleplayed with Sam multiple times. They are always in-character and act accordingly. HIDgamer also holds the synth whitelist so they know how to follow IC and OOC rules. +1

2 Likes

+1, said this before but good RP and always in character. I think she will do nicely with the pred WL

2 Likes

I’ve had good interactions with Sam, I haven’t seem to go out of their way to be a major silly, they will be able to hold up standards and be a good addition. +1

2 Likes

HIDgamer has asked me to file this application as withdrawn. So I’ll be considering it withdrawn, you are free to reapply in 30 days.

Added pred:denied and removed pred:waiting