How are these called?


Like the port. How are they called I cant remember

The ones where ERT´s go to?

I don’t like where this is going.


On the map in code? They’re called Starboard/Port Point Defense. But usually they’re just docking bay. Most of the time the question is where is this ERT docked? “They’re docked on the portside”.

Port/Starboard/Aft ERT bay
Whoever added them was probably going to add PD and got sidetracked

We need to go