How the hell do you open this

3 Likes

I find simple solutions best. C4.

1 Like

Also the button behind the fire locker

1 Like

This is incorrect.
Although I am not going to elaborate on the correct answer, as if I’m correct, its meant to be somewhat of a secret.

2 Likes

heh heh heh, it is indeed a secret and there is a way to open it non-destructively/forcefully.
I won’t ruin the fun

Good luck trying to figure it out!

3 Likes

Try a more traditional method. It’s a little thing you can do though

2 Likes

I have clicked every damned pixel in that corridor and I still can’t get it to open…

Where the hell is this?
What the hell is this?
Confused Iam

Ill give you ONE hint, if you want it

yess share the secret
wait, dm me the hint let those without the balls to ask hustle to figure it out

Perhaps the way to open it, is not nearby?

bonus hint: any role can open it, you do not require any skills or access permissions to access it

1 Like

so the button not in that corridor ey

Ok, so you first need to Travel to the Karcorum. Find the shrine of the Silver Monkey. Answer the riddle etched on the Statue. It reads “Speak friend and enter”. Good luck.

4 Likes

Alright you need an M41A a U7 and one extra buckshot to load into the u7, dont worry they come preloaded. Shoot either the north or south wall of the shutter, not the ones in the corridors, then, move the crate or climb the table, then tada! four free swat masks!

1 Like

for 10 bitcoin I will tell you :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed: :coin:

1 Like

can we do it in a more uhmm civilised manner

Ok, i was lying before. You need to find the city of Xanadu. Enter the Pleasure dome built by Kublai Khan. Eat the sacred honey dew. A message will appear in your mind. It will be the key to unlocking the door.

You must dig deep and summon the detective skills of that one famous uh guy with a sidekick look very very closely at everything

Ah yes, you of course mean the worlds greatest detective, Wall-E

1 Like

Ok, you need to find the Temple of Syrinx. Speak with the high priest within. If you solve his riddle you will be rewarded with a mystical instrument. Play the notes atop the mountain. A secret passage will open at the peak. Enter the Dwarven Shrine. The answer will be written on the western wall.

1 Like