How to balance Vampire lunker

Make them have to type out emotes to do attacks, the longer and more detailed the typed emote, the more damage it does. true HRP in a single PR. no copy pasting either or u gib

5 Likes

Make them have to type out emotes to do attacks, the longer and more detailed the typed emote, the more damage it does. true HRP in a single PR. no copy pasting either or u gib

stabs you in the face immediately killing you and then removing your skull from your neck**

C&P

S

one easy step

4 Likes

i cant see this screenshot the suns in the way

1 Like

Vamp lurker is under powered and needs a buff tbh

Honestly if OWL didn’t spend 420 hours playing vamp to it’s absolute max to the point you got groupie healer drones running around trying to get their autograph as they plant resin clusters where OWL demands, we probably wouldn’t be having so many people complain about vamp lurker. Go ahead and play vamp, see how many kills you get, that’s right you got 2 and both were already stunned and in the process of being captured by a warrior.

Anytime you see BOMB online they get 30 kills as a Rav without fail, but no one calling for rav nerfs are they?

If all the marines played as well as OWL but as a marine rifleman xenos would lose every single round and it wouldn’t be close. They are a machine and if you spectate them you can see it’s not just some overpowered strain that’s enabling them to perform well, they are very skilled with over 500 apm and insane levels of micro. I heard they were top 500 EU-WEST mid on Dota and challenger on LoL at the same time. Marines just gotta accept the fact it’s their own fault they shoot air 50% of the time and a fellow marine the other 50% of the time.

skill issue

/me While you are distracted staring at the darkness infront of you I epically go around to your rear and pounce you while cloaking into the ghost mode that le headhunter use and knock you to the floor. While you are busy recovering I impale your head with my tail causing your helmet to fling off like a mario jump. Before finishing you off with le headbite that you cannot dodge due to u are stuck!!!

-30 brute damage

1 Like

Anytime you see BOMB online they get 30 kills as a Rav without fail, but no one calling for rav nerfs are they?

do you not know what the difference in a t3 and a t2 is?

2 Likes

honestly i think the problem is with all that armor vamp lurkers get, who care’s about health when you also barely lose any getting shot at and regain it just for existing?
I remember seeing as SO one round of 1 vamp lurker just completely running circles all over 6 charlies with 2 of them having smart pistols 3 M41A and 1 rifle.

Thats just a problem of how godawful it is to aim and hit a fast-moving target in SS13.

aimscripts r free

1 Like

Its hard but I’ve hit plenty of PBs and LRBs but nothing comes of it because they can just leave and the stun isnt usually enough to kill them. Especially when marines already dont want to FF you in a crowd.

lowering the armor could work too and be less intrusive

Kill all xenos. Xenos mad x 24