how to not get capped

actually? xeno biased devs frfr the uscm has fallen…

Secret strategy is to dodge and thrown nades.

Dodge

2 Likes

Skill issue bro.

Just dodge

2 Likes

Destrok said it best. Visionary.

1 Like

I have forgotten what it is like to not have armour as survivor.
3 simultaneous caps by a single sentinel.
I don’t know how to say it
“FUCK YOU” x11

Just FF your squadmates when they’re getting dragged, its truly that easy

That is even allowed if you ask the guy before in LOOC, and all admemes are too lazy to check LOOC logs, so just pretend you got cleared by him. If you manage to kill whole delta squad and the CO this way, you get nothing because we are a “community-project” and the community cannot pay for such things, but anyways.

Just ask the guy with the flamethrower to shoot you hitting the warrior as well. Then drag your body out of the fire and get the medic to restart your heart. Easy i might unironically do this on accident or on purpose to save marines.

just have ‘bad aim’,

Especially effective if you are running a gyro-shotgun gyro-shotgun loadout.

Play surv, become so xenophobic to the point that you will literally perma yourself (pb chest twice with db, fuck lungs and organs garuntee nobody will give a shite) just so you can see xeno not get cap. 10/10, love this role

(Go harm intent, target chest, click yourself)

more efficient to go for foot ;p
i am definitely on the side of denying the cap though

Or get an acid vest, fill it with some really bad poison, and make it speech activated. Then just yell the phrase and you are not capped.

He knows the way. Praise brother.

When I’m Queen and I’m abducting someone and his friends shoot them to death, I will go to great lengths to gib this person. Because clearly the marines wanted this person dead, so I’m helping him stay dead.

2 Likes

I’m gonna set mine as “SHAZAM” because why not

1 Like

Kazaam is the superior choice.

We all know this is a psy op to make us think Shazam isn’t real. Shame on you Duke for taking the US government’s money.

2 Likes

Clearly Shaq is superior.