I believe that We - as a Society - should move past April Fool's Day

Title. April fools day is never funny, it’s not interesting. It’s a boring, agonizing day which leaves you emotionally drained from forced humor that could best be drummed up by the most apoplectic God of tombfoolery, seeking only mankind’s suffering.

14 Likes

im gonna open ur bedroom door a bit and put a bucket of water on top so when you come through you get soaked with water

8 Likes

That’s a prank! Not a fool! Perhaps a tombfoolery! But not a fool!

This generation just hates math.

8 Likes

ratio

1 Like

Why is this in acid goop rather than in policy feedback

4 Likes

You should shake my hand :clown_face:

3 Likes

You know, I think you are right . I don’t wanna see “Joe Biden” as a CO or my two SOs being skinwalkers. I ALSO DON’T WANNA SEE JETSTREAM SAM SLASHING XENOS TO DEATH.

3 Likes

1 Like

i think we as a community need to come to terms with immediate termination of nina mald shaker

5 Likes

This reads like a high school writing prompt made by someone mad at the world. Why are you mad at the world?

3 Likes

TRUE!

Anytime I make a joke it’s taken literally, yet when I speak literally it’s taken as a joke.

Like is it just my autism making me speak/type bad or what.

Agony agony agony ag-

It’s probably you.

1 Like

Agony agony ag-

are you fr?

1 Like

Stuck at battlepass tier 1 frfr

4 Likes

Sounds like you were the butt of someone’s tomfoolery.

2 Likes

bro got tricked twice on april fools lmfao

4 Likes

I hate april fools day because people are shitty.

Its no longer fun. Now its “I am going to be an outrageous asshole, upset anyone I can, then say april fools” day.

Assholes have enough self justification to act the way they do. We dont need to give them an excuse.

2 Likes

every day should be april fools day
suffer

1 Like