I have an important announcement.

Hey guys, not to brag or anything, but

Yep, you read that right.

I’ve made trust level 2, I’m now officially recognized as more important than whomever is most likely reading this, befitting the reality of the great server we play on.

That’s about all, enjoy yourselves peasants, don’t forget to like this post, or my new trust level powers will be introduced to you.

7 Likes

damn thats crazy good for you i guess

1 Like

i have trust level 4 sooooo…

1 Like

Oh sure, you got that soooo legit :roll_eyes: :grimacing:

2 Likes

I am hijacking this awesome thread

HEY IF YOU ARE NOT YET REGISTERED IN THE CM FORUMS AND WANT TO JOIN DO IT VIA THIS LINK!!
https://forum.cm-ss13.com/invites/cd9Xj1bH5L

From now on only Level 2s can comment below me

2 Likes

So true, we on that trust grind, no glitches!

2 Likes

No clue what a trust is but I could just ban you from the actual game so :nail_care:

2 Likes

That would be a bad idea…

There would be…consequences…

@Anclandor

2 Likes

@CapCap

You have no power to strike me. I am also an elite member of the group known as the “First 50”

Besides. You squirm and scrape for you power… for your trust levels… like a worm in the earth. I have but to reach out and claim my power as a moderator.

Watch out, you’ll need to.

2 Likes

Trump Its True GIF - Trump Its True GIFs

2 Likes

Bill torres is using us to farm and he should be banned for farming!!

3 Likes
                                            __,-O<            ,-- 

–. . -=’ -’
\ __\O- ,—
–. ^ / ). __,-O< \ __,-O< ,-- ----' . \) __)\O-__ )/ ,--( ,;:. _) / ^ )\O< / ( .:;:;.
| | ^ :;';.;:' |_ |_ | ';\||' ______/=\\______/=\\_______| JML ap :| '-'-'-[=]/'-'-'-[=]/'-'-'-/'.=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:= -'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-/ '. | '-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-/ .-' .--.--. |/| -'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-/ _.-'.-: .; .;|;. ;. |/|/ ___ ___ |' _.'\ :|--|--|- .;_;' ';_;. --|--|--|/|/ |] [|_|_|] [|_|_|] | |\ | \:|--|--| ; ;' '; ; -|--|--|/ |] [|_|_|] [|_|_|] | | \|--' ;; .--.___.--. ;; _______________________| |.-' ;-[ O )=( O ]-; |/| ( –’ | --' ) ____.-". |/|/ \| ( |/ ;( ,__.)/=' |/|/ . .:::::. . ; |/ \| |/|/ . '---' . \ | |/|/ |. .‘|
|/|/ ,-------/| ...' |\-------, |--|--|--|/|/ ,' | . ,’ | , |--|--|--|/ / \ /'. ,'\ / \ ; |/ \ / \| ; ; ; / ' |. ' \ \; ; ; -’ | `-’

. Just me out here farming my trust levels

3 Likes

Average PETA fan. Get real. I am the average slaughterhouse enjoyer

admin abouse, BAN THIS PERSON, PERMA BRIG THEM!!

1 Like

No bans should be applied. Resolve the issue in the squared circle. The Cream of the crop will rise to the top in the kingdom of madness.

Permabrig is only used by bald MPs, both to brig people for no reason and to get brigged for a minor reason. Real MPs should always either execute everyone or apply NJPs till the person in question suicides.

1 Like