Ideaguys: Add MP Specs

Right so i found out recently you can make pepperspray flamethrowers, however i realized that for the most effective type of pepperspray flamethrowerss you’d need one with Pyro specs ablities, this brings me on to my most brilliant idea yet:MP Specs, Basically MP’s kitted with the ultimate Law enforcement tools, which include: MP Grenadier with Rotary semi auto Teargas and flashbang launcher based of the Hawk MM1 kitted in anti flashbang armor, Pyro’s flamethrower but loaded with pepperspray and kitted in a pepperspray resistant armour, MP sniper who basically exists to shoot out guns from hands (he also gets an AMR) MP Scout who basically can change himself to look like anyone onboard for undercover sting ops, and MP Sadar, who gets Pepperspray missiles, together they get in the MP APC, which has Rubber bullets and tear gas launchers of course, and they will deal with all riots.

4 Likes

Also add a scout MP spec that unlike the normal scout is completely invisible, can teleport behind you whenever you brake the law and can perma stun you with the tip of their finger.

2 Likes

I would love to see an MP SADAR with a handcuff missle, that launch cuffs at targets

1 Like

How about an MP smartgunner with rubber bullets instead of AP ones?

3 Likes

Or or or, a giant net gun like the preds have.

1 Like

MP SG Riot Squad, during a riot

5 Likes

Give the APC a giant water cannon and I’m sold.

6 Likes

MP Grenadier spec, Tear Gas + Stun Baton + Flashbang loadout, able to launch Flashbangs from the launcher. One man crowd control

1 Like

MP SADAR should be firing Fulton Launcher from MGSV that instantly strips the marines and teleports them to perma.

3 Likes

Its just a big ol’ netlauncher that fultons you to perma. 10/10, coders get this in NOW!!!

1 Like

we really should have those

3 Likes

Make it so.

1 Like

Reminds me of the American 180, the SMG supposedly designed as a “less-than-lethal” riot control gun.

2 Likes

Guys it’s less then lethal, trust me bro ignore the fact it shoots non rubber 22 LR it’s totally non lethal bro.

4 Likes

Well you won’t die normally so yea less than lethal

2 Likes

MP tools are already OP, no need for an ERT

3 Likes

just want to remind you this is in the acid goop, and i am pretty sure everyone is joking here

2 Likes

a pepperspray minigun that also flashbangs on the sides

3 Likes

Personally i think something like Ripley’s rifle.

M41A Mk1 with a magazine loaded with 99 rubber rounds, a Pepperspray loaded flamethrower on the side, and a Grenade launcher loaded with Baton, Teargas, and Flashbang rounds.

3 Likes