ideasguys but better

I’ll start

this when

marines should be able to place it to automatically kill weeds. it will also counter burrowers by forcing them to go up

6 Likes

canthal tilt character option

postive: +20 max hp - endurance
neutral: no change
negative: -20 hp + endurance

mewing ability

3 Likes

Poop bar now colony toilets need to function so you need to hire a plumber to come out and fix them but he is going to charge you a lot of money sonummm you like need the cl to give you money but the cl doesn’t have to so like you have to do what ummmmmm the cl wants or whatever and then the marines can go poop I think this is very good change and makes for lots of RP because you can talk through the stalls and stuff or whatever thank you for reading.

6 Likes

marines should have RCD and toxin bombs

4 Likes

I want the abillity to nuke xenos from orbit, it’s realistic and HRP.

3 Likes

add a feature allowing xenos to crawl inside toilet pipes and kidnap the CL while he’s in the shitter, fuck that guy

8 Likes

Make this man head developer

2 Likes

marines should be able to mog huggers to avoid being hugged

1 Like

You can already do this murphs, just wait in the vents outside the bathroom and wait for him to go in.

2 Likes

thats what the mewing ability is for

1 Like

plumber role for marines

marines have to fix colony toilets for nuke

3 Likes

YES.

It is essential to strike him from directly under

1 Like

Poor CL, left to the whims of the plumber.

2 Likes

They already have CS-20, but ARES is hogging it all to itself, damn robots and their monopoly on deadly nerve agents.

2 Likes

what is CS-20

1 Like

Ok it’s actually CN-20, not CS,

Confused it with the name for tear gas.

It’s the blue gas that ARES kills you with when you try breaking into it’s core.

1 Like

when i ask for tp from the other stall and a chitinous hand reaches under the door to hand me some instead of a fleshy one … .

3 Likes

Sowwy >w< I haven’t used lotion in aeons >w<

3 Likes

someone get cthulu his aloe

2 Likes