I'm returning

Stupidly enough, I’m going to be returning. I will still be very busy, throughout the year and all that, but after realising that after quitting I’m still procrastinating on games I realise its not for CM that I have procrastination its for procrastination that I have CM.

Yes, after all those heated, belligerent promises about “never returning” I look like an idiot (I look even more like it for doing that twice) but ultimately the “CM addiction” is too strong and I can’t give up this community.

So, when I said previously “if I rejoin I’ll just become increasingly annoyed at the direction of CM” we shall have to see about that, as I might even have enough time to see about making a new map.

I’m also just going to be putting all my drama behind me. As I even before that put my basedoperator drama behind me and became a well-respected admin. People within staff, if they feel inclined, can see about putting something event wise my way but I’m not going to be actively pursuing it for the simple fact I don’t want to become jaded.

Despite my intentions, I suppose its true what they say about old soldiers: “they never die, they simply fade away” and with my return to CM I’ve decided against dying, but probably will be fading away.

19 Likes

Good on you comming back. Hope to see something from you again since it was a breath of fresh air to the HvX rounds we are getting.

1 Like

Nice to see ya back, buddy! And don’t worry about looking stupid. When I was younger, I said I’d never become a lot of the stuff I am today. Yet I don’t think that lowly of younger me simply because it’s hard to actually tell what you’ll do in the future, so why get mad at someone for acting on information they couldn’t have possibly known?

But if enough mumbo jumbo, we’re just glad to have you back in the community. Looking forward to seeing you in a match later!

3 Likes

A blessing, a blessing from the Lord!

1 Like

Can none of us escape the curse of CM?

1 Like

NOOOOOO WARFAN DON’T RELAPSE, NOOOO…

1 Like

Gone 87 days…Good retirement champ. Solid few year retirement.

Welcome back cheng

3 Likes

Well when I said a few years I was of course talking in pluto years. Forgive me for this lack of clarification,

3 Likes

Ahem

The Boys are back in town. Again.

2 Likes

CM’s dragging everyone who tried to escape back into it’s curse. But if I understand the post correctly, you just return as player and not as admin?

1 Like

welcome back.
:heart:

1 Like

It’s not like he is barred from the admin team. They even said so during his veto post that he could apply again. Albeit he would probably have to go through the entire process again.

1 Like

Actual footage of warfan right now

4 Likes

On one side, its sad that the dark pit of hell called CM drags people trying to escape it, but on the other its good when a veteran comes back. Maybe one day CM will actually become good… again or whatever them old people say.
Anyways, welcome back to the crew!

1 Like

Amphibious landing when!?!?

2 Likes

Our emperor has returned brothas, billions of HvH shall be hosted…

Viva Le Warfaneon!

2 Likes

welcome back cheng

1 Like

but ultimately the “CM addiction” is too strong

Too True, Too True

1 Like

Welcome back Cheng!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

“as punishment for leaving CM you have been given a special demotivational plague”

1 Like