Total Ban Duration

Permanent

Remaining Duration

Permanent

What other servers do you play on?

TGMC
SPLURT
Big Iron

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Bubberstation

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

No

Reason for Ban:

Don’t quite know

Links to previous appeals:

Your appeal:

As mentioned before, I’m quite certain this ban happened because of someone who used to play CM13 at the same time happened to frequent themselves at a Net Cafe where I also play CM13, and I believe I was the one who introduced them to the game.

Also, because I was playing at a Net Cafe so I was unsure if the Window Copy there is legit or not so I’m quite uncertain.

Hello @iMoe, I’ll be handling your permanent ban appeal.

• Please provide any/all CKEYs you use on BYOND.
  • Please provide the CKEY of the other user.
  • Would you happen to have used the same computer as the other user?

Thank you for leaving invoices.

-I only use one CKey and it is iMoe.
-I do not remember what the other person’s CKey is as it’s already been around a few years or so since we played SS13 together but I will try to find contact if possible. I vividly remember it being something that starts with “M” and have repeated last name, something like “mmm” or “nnn”.
-I am unsure as computers in Net Cafe don’t have user logs that I could get a hold of, I am unsure if the other user has played CM13 while I’m not around because at the time both of our schedule differ much from one another.

One final question, do you still play from an internet cafe? Is it the same cafe or is it a different cafe?

Yes! Prime reason being it’s quite nearby and ran by someone I know. I do have my own Wi-Fi but it’s really laggy playing from home just because I live in Vietnam, a country known for it’s shoddy internet connection in all of South East Asia.

Thank you for your patience, @iMoe.

After deliberation and review of your case, we’ve come to a decision regarding this appeal.

Appeal Approved

You should be unbanned soon.

Added appeal:approved and removed appeal:waiting