Round ID:

Your character name:

Wakahanda Windhealer

Their BYOND key:

iMoe

What are you reporting?:

Enforcement Action Taken

Description of the incident:

While playing as the character Wakahanda Windhealer (permitted by Dreven with image proves in evidences), I was asked by an admin why was I using the Windhealer Name, in which I responded that back a year or so ago we used to played with each others, made a detachment full of just Windhealer and had fun as “relative” character after I bought up with the idea of “Wakanda Windhealer”, First admin who was handling it thought it was fine (and so as Podrick who I asked a year or so ago while we were going on with it in an ahelp). But LTNTS thought it wasn’t despite rule 9 saying: “You may be a sibling or cousin of another player’s character, however you cannot play another player’s character unless it’s part of a staff event”, Our character names are differ than one another as he is Wamakahana Windhealer and mine was Wakanda Windhealer, later changed to Wakahanda Windhealer because of the Wakanda part.

You have been noted by LTNTS.
The note is : Warn | Rule 9 | Player was playing with the name Wakahanda Windhealer and provided a conversation of him with the original name holder as “proof”. This proof only showed that the original name holder was surprised the player was not bwoinked yet. Player stated there was a note from Podrick about this but no note exists. Warning given.
If you believe this was filed in error or misplaced, make a staff report at The CM Forums
You can also click the name of the staff member noting you to PM them.

Evidence:

2 Likes

I refuse to even entertain this. It’s a clear violation of Rule 9. You didn’t even bother to fill out the form correctly.

Resolved - Denied.

Added report:denied and removed report:pendinglogs