Improvement idea for CMSS13

How about instead of the game we just play Aliens(1986) on repeat?

Put the entire movie as forum background!

1 Like

SO TRUE -DONALD TRUMP

1 Like

nvm this forum sucks

1 Like

I thought this was DS-13?

1 Like

Sam Hyde Im Coming To Kill You GIF - Sam Hyde Im Coming To Kill You Milliondollarextreme GIFs|833x468.3534136546185

1 Like

Erm is that a threat? Looks like I’m gonna have to flag your post buddy ://

1 Like

You’re done for. dot dot dot dot dot

1 Like

Part of the advanced user tutorial should be to watch aliens.

1 Like

How about we play this one on loop instead?

1 Like

Introduce marine respawns but they MUST watch the entire aliens movie from start to finish in order to spawn in. Watching the director’s cut + deleted scenes will get you incen buck on spawning.

To prevent people just playing on their phones or going on rimworld we will have a trivia system so every 2 minutes, it will show a trivia questionaire of what just happened just like those annoying ass online education videos

2 Likes

How much incen buck?

1 Like

I love aliens (1956)

2 Likes

I think adding ERP to CL or any of the WL roles would greatly improve this game and community

2 Likes

Woah, we are pirating aliens for the forums? Good idea, I should finish watching the series, but I got scared off after the third movie by a mix of bad reviews and my parents yelling, I should not watch such movies.

give ERP to everyone, with a 5 hour rifleman timelock on it, it would really benefit this server

Surely nothing would go wrong with this idea

It would make the game more of a challenge as i would not only need to defend myself from the xenos but also my fellow marines.

unironically, make playing SO more fun, it doesnt hit the way you think an “all-seeing eye of overwatch” would unless you’re talking about OBs

1 Like