Internet Safety Tips

I love this man. Become ungovernable and protect your god given right to privacy. To all onlookers this is solid advice. God speed you mad bastard.

This you?
download-4

5 Likes

I hate you for this opinion.

3 Likes

I’m not from america, I don’t care if the NSA knows which videos I watched, I’m not using facebook, I write nothing I wouldn’t want the NSA to know about on discord and I don’t have a gmail account.

not my government

I don’t live in a banana republic with tyrants controlling my information

So according to you disallowing same-sex marriage is right because “almost everyone (evidence where?) considers it right”?

According to you, the average well adjusted person in 2008 thought that interfering with who other persons marry was right?

Average private television talkshow?

3 Likes

I have never disagreed with a lot of your stuff but uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh beyond making it more difficult (do not pay a VPN who gets your money for consolidating your data) I do disagree on grounds of relevance

2 Likes

Point is conjuncture, something that deemed normal or even approvable now can turn unacceptable in the future. End of history will never come.

Also, even Obama was against same-sex marriages, so the point is very accurate. Things change very swiftly and no one can guarantee you won’t get punished for your views (however progressive they are, maybe we all be living in the fourth reich in 10 years and supporting same-sex marriages will be a crime) in the future.

2 Likes

That was the prevailing view in 2008 in the US.

2 Likes

Acid Goop post about how CM players dont take many anti-doxxing precautions → Gay Marriage discussion

the Slippery Slope of CM Forum Discourse™

4 Likes

if someone doxxes you just thank them for reminding you of your address

4 Likes

Tally hoe lads

1 Like

@lichen, now that your ckey is public again, won’t that allow me to dox you after getting robusted by you in-game?

2 Likes

good job doxxing their ckey :\

3 Likes

oh thats cool! as soon as I post about an ability to increase your privacy and security… they fucking remove it. best part: you arent warned that your ckey isnt going to be made public when making the account and there are 0 options to remove it now and you cant even delete your forum account :confused:

we love to see CM caring about user privacy after the host gets doxxed!

6 Likes

@harryob @Frozentsbgg

why were all privacy options removed directly after I made a post about them being avaliable

7 Likes

@harryob, @frozentsbgg, @forest2001 the performance-increasing option was removed after that post as well, what’s going on?

1 Like

they removed the option to have the background that was destroying the performance, its now permanent good performance

2 Likes

harry had his revenge on you after you discovered his crypto mining farm on the forum’s background.

4 Likes

this was nothing to do with me, i’ll pass your ping along to who it was

like lichen says, the background is just not starry anymore. so the option is redundant

3 Likes

Privacy for staff, no privacy for you

3 Likes

NOTHING TO HIDE NOTHING TO FEAR SON

2 Likes