Is it smart to play CM while drunk?

These couple of days I have been playing CM while drinking hard.
Gotta say alot of people kinda hate me for playing CAS

4 Likes

I canā€™t get through even a single CM round without being on the verge of a lethal BAC.

4 Likes

name the drink

1 Like

everclear

3 Likes

The liberals just donā€™t want you to get your buzz on, all COs know that the single most important part of commanding is the 5-7 drinks during the round.

Donā€™t let the liberals win!

7 Likes

Drink while playing CM 100% just donā€™t let other drunk people play on your account.
RIP Gerdy Grabbins,
:pray: I miss that man every day. :pray:

5 Likes

Absolutely be drunk, I wanna laugh when reading the ā€œI was drunk as hell and dinā€™t notice I was OBing the frontline/M2Cing briefing/banishing every beno on the serverā€ ban appeal

6 Likes

I only play CM drunk on New Years Day. I play the whole day and drink some lime margarita the entire time, usually drink the whole bottle. :melting_face:

3 Likes

I almost exclusively play with a 2 drink minimum. Gives me plenty of good laughs.

2 Likes

Like anything other than operating a vehicle, its knowing your limits. Then disregarding them and eating a week ban or something

2 Likes

Its not ā€˜un-smartā€™, just take care and know the limits I guess.

Iā€™ve seen a few people who inadvertently dropped some pretty rough gamer words in IC/LOOC get banned and flamed after they used the excuse of, (and were very obviously) drunk while playing. Similarly, Iā€™ve seen people (that later said that they were drinking/drunk) who ended up nuking entire squads of advancing marines while doing CAS runsā€¦ :face_with_monocle: :thinking:

5 Likes

I donā€™t usually play while hammered. Max 4 pints normally. But I often play while very stoned. I find it improves my awareness and tactical capabilities ten fold.

1 Like

I play CM after gulping down two and a half vodka bottles and until I canā€™t walk straight anymore, it improves my prowess and commanding capabilities

5 Likes

no if pfc, yes if spec (preferrably sadar)

2 Likes

Name all the drinks that you get drunk on guys.
I drink the Occasional wine for dinner and volka shots to get drunk each time I die/kill

1 Like

Only if youre an admin

1 Like

Still waiting for the first ā€œaccidentally OBed the frontline cause I was drunkā€ ban appeal to appear, can you hurry up? And @sandman, normally just drinking water, still need to figure out how to get drunk with it.

1 Like

stop giving me ideas

4 Likes

i wish dude but i canā€™t play XO since its literally watching paintwall dry

1 Like

wait you guys can play on cm while sober?

1 Like