Is playboy Carti canon in CM ?

Hear me out, in his hit song “Beno!” he does mentioning a “Beno” going “crazy”.
Here is the lyric in question:

As we know, the term Beno is often used to describe Xenomorphs, being an abreviation wich modifies part of the original word (Shortened to ‘Xeno’ → X changed to B)

The lyric makes sense in the CM universe, as benos do go crazy (Ie: When they salt/mald)

The thing is, we can find other references to the CM universe in the same song:

‘Lil tommy got a FN in the backseat’
A clear reference to:
Screenshot_20240312_225222_Chrome

Not only that but “Red rag, red flag” means playboy carti is likely an alpha squad member.

With the evidence i present, i believe it is indeed HRP to sing Carti songs while in IC character, due to his possible connection to the USCM and the XX-121
Discuss on why you agree with me below

10 Likes

carti literally made a song about walking into medbay

I dunno why this is in acid goop, CM would unironically be so much better if carti was canon Spotify

13 Likes

This will shape the 2024 RP standarts of the Colonial CM marines server

5 Likes

Everything before 1975 is real. Anything after is not.

3 Likes

Except Carti

3 Likes

gonna exclusively play CM to Carti now

4 Likes

*snaps your neck (in Minecraft (after 1975))

4 Likes

WHAT ABOUT THE CASSETTES? THEY HAVE SONGS AFTER 1975.

4 Likes

Something something time dilation something something 5th dimensional something something SHUT THE FUCK UP

4 Likes

Counterpoint: the US (home of Playboi Carti) remains real, despite the fact it existed after 1975, therefore…

7 Likes

The CIA discovered this to be the number 1 method of performing a non-invasive lobotomy.

5 Likes

That’s a lie, it’s actually the SECOND method, the actual number one is skibidi toliet baby gronk rizz level 5 gyatts ohio rizzler grimace shake

5 Likes

is that why I was dissociating while Carti played the lobotomy

4 Likes

4 Likes

I DO NOT HAVE FUCKING RADIO EYES, CARTI. I CAN’T SEE YOU IN THE ALAMO ALL THE WAY FROM THE FUCKING MEDBAY! RIGHT OR LEFT?

2 Likes

You mean I can’t call the CO a skibidi sussy baka impostor toilet during briefing anymore? :sob:

3 Likes

I think its his right ones, but i doubt the doctors will like him talking to them like this.

4 Likes

He’s going to get locked in an offline cryotube at this rate.

4 Likes

holy shit playboi carti made a song about the MPs?

4 Likes

Who?

2 Likes