Admin who banned you?

morrowwolf

Total Ban Duration

Perma

Remaining Duration

Perma

What other servers do you play on?

Only tried a couple others with friends

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

No

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

No

Reason for Ban:

Permabanned for ‘multikeying’

Links to previous appeals:

Your appeal:

I don’t know how I was wrong, I didn’t know if you banned you not allowed to be on. Doesn’t make sense like on Runescape or Chess.com if you get banned or muted you just make new account to play and its fine. Like not big deal. Why is it seen as so bad? I didn’t think am like criminal or evil person, just messing around. Like its a videogame about shooting aliens with people and joke around so who cares? Instead of ban annoying people that get on everyone nerve you ban me for mess around I don’t understand am chill just kind of crazy. Honestly this dumb to me and I know admins wont unban so just posting this so anybody who care knows that I didnt die or anything just that i got permabanned and its reason I’m not around now. Hope all cool and funny people have good life. makes a sad face as a single tear drops

5 Likes

You knowingly multikeyed believing its okay. Its simply not, its unfair to the other players who have died and wait patiently and subverts any punishment received for a rule break.

Denied.

If you want to appeal in the future it will be considered but I suggest you put effort into it.