Admin who banned you?

morrowwolf

Total Ban Duration

Perma

Remaining Duration

forever

What other servers do you play on?

Only tried a couple never played any except cm really

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

No

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

No

Reason for Ban:

Multikey

Links to previous appeals:

Your appeal:

Okay I made one of this earlier today but i didn’t put in reference ban code, I didn’t even know what that is but my friend helped show me what it is so I added it but it’s - Bancode REF-22MAY2023-P275SA okay. I don’t know what it means, I think the date is like when I actually get banned for real that time because for a little bit my account unbanned and I played then morrowwolf told me it suppose to be perma and to reapply around october but then I ask for forgiveness and he say just redo after 20 November because that’s the real day so now I do it for real this time. But I’m not sure what the rest of it mean, I think someone on here probably know but not sure.

Okay so what I did is wrong so basically I killed police for like funny moment (i know this is wrong to kill police, i thought it was funny in moment) but I killed police, I get banned okay. Then I wanted to mess with one my friends so I was like I make new byond account and join with his name to mess with him but I didn’t know that was bad thing, like not supposed to do. In the other game I use to play, runescape, you could make new account and play anytime. Like you get mute or ban and you just make new account no big deal. Same with chess.com or lichess like you get muted or if you want to reset elo you make new account is fine.

Okay so now I understand thats not okay for cm because you can subvert death to play again I know thats bad trust I’m not that try hard like was just trying to mess with one my friends so in my eyes not big deal but I understand won’t do it again and I won’t shoot police or anything will just play. Am currently in school and have to work job rn because my home had big natural disaster so have to help family with bills so not able to play as much as before but would still like come on time to time play with friends and kill aliens ajajajaja. Okay thanks have a good night.

5 Likes

Hello Isabella,

Your account is being taken under review by staff. Please post all the ckeys you have used to connect to Colonial Marines.

Hello Isabella,

As it has been about a week since I have asked you for your ckeys, I am going to go ahead and close this appeal. Feel free to re-appeal immediately, but please post all of the ckeys you have used to connect to Colonial Marines when you do. This appeal is denied.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting