Admin who banned you?
N/A

Total Ban Duration
Permanent I believe

Remaining Duration
Permanent I believe

What other servers do you play on?
I occasionally played on paradise station for a bit, but mostly just CM-SS13

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
None

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?
Yes

Reason for Ban:
Multikeying, Ban evasion

Links to previous appeals:
None

Your appeal:
I was in the wrong considering that I did not take my ban seriously back in July 2022. I wanted to make an appeal earlier last week and tried to join the CM-SS13 server in order to get my ban code. As I joined the server, I noticed that my ban was gone and I assumed that my ban wasn’t a permanent one. I did take the time and enjoyed a few rounds of CM-SS13 until my ban was just reinstated and I hope that playing a few rounds would not have affected my appeal in case my ban was somehow lifted accidentally.

After my ban for multi-keying, I decided that it was the right move to step away from SS13 in general since I was developing bad habits of ruining the fun for other people. If I can recall correctly, my initial ban was for messing around with an MP player and pushing him around at the beginning of a round. I have decided to make an appeal in hopes of rejoining the community and for my actions to be forgiven. I have taken the initiative to also delete my alt accounts that were linked to BYOND before making this appeal and If my appeal is accepted, I will continue to play without causing any more issues.

Alt account deletion:

This appeal has been assigned to the administration team for review.

This appeal has been accepted.

1 Like