It's so Predover Predbros.

5 Likes

What, man this Whitelist Overseer. He was inactive for so long I bet more than half the community doesn’t know who he is. Comes back in and makes this, “Possible Termination of the whitelist”… Bro? what?

Basically, Any whitelists that receives a report no matter if the report gets declined or accepted will receive a mark. Got to say its the wrong way to go around with this.

2 Likes

yesterday was april 1st

6 Likes

Shhhhh, let him complain about management for a few more hours.

also

2 Likes

^exactly, let me enjoy it, its the only time I get to cry about management without getting bwoinked

2 Likes

@Ugnip55 this is your fault

3 Likes

Joe’s about to have an “incident” and get banned now.

1 Like

5 Likes

Those messages aren’t even the overseers :eyes:

1 Like

Real reason Ugnip55 suspended the Pred WL is to be able to fully dedicate himself to the Synthetic Application he made.

4 Likes

What did he mean by this?

4 Likes

We need to send all pred users workout tutorials and dating advice from the one and only Top G. This is so they are finally motivated to excercise by standing up and going to the gym, burning 200 pounds of fat, getting jacked and hey, maybe even getting some female contact for once in their lives. They will never touch CM again and we can finally play the fucking game without sweats metatargetting anyone who kills them as they respawn to “”“”“”““join the hunt””“”“”“” and grief the entire game with “”“”“”“”“balanced”“”“”“”" weapons. It’s a win win situation. Pred users have their walkspeed set to super fast so they can escape any interaction with woman as fast as possible with being stupidly OP as a by product. The concil on NEETs ( pred concil) will metatarget anyone who attempts to remove this.

3 Likes

:muscle: 140lb bench, 285lb deadlift, 130lb squat :muscle:

1 Like

400lbs bench 800lbs deadlift 650lbs squat ITS A STATE OF MIND

Ronnie-Coleman-Lat-Spread

7 Likes

Top tier troll

can you hear the predbros sing, singing the song of salty sams

it is the sound of pred players who will not play pred again

1 Like