Jailbreak

10 Likes

Impressive! :ok_hand: :clap:

2 Likes

The MP jumpscare at the start, how did they not even notice

2 Likes

what was the point of braking into brig. Like sure it was strange and usual but why take your time to do that. Did ya wanna jail brake after not being imprisoned?

2 Likes

I’m assuming 1:29. They had to have been alt tabbed. I thought for sure I was gonna be found out there.

2 Likes

Generally I break in and dress myself as a prisoner and eventually pipe up asking over Common if my jail sentence is over. This leads to progressively more and more confusion as they can’t figure out who put me in jail. Was one of the MPs incompetent to the point of not properly registering my ID and crime? Perhaps an SO XO or CO who instead of delegating to MPs did a bit of a no no and improperly imprison me?

In this case I just sorta decided to hang with the prisoners 'cause I noticed the Common radio announcement that someone had been processed; I felt really bad when the one dude walked right out the doors I hacked and ended up SSDing in perma. . . but at the same time the Warden surely should have put 2 and 2 together. Honestly the fact that none of them ever realized I’d cut all the ID wires and found my prints I hid under junk kind of flabbergasted me.

At the end of the day I’m kinda like a SEA but for MPs to learn all the ways that humans can trick 'em.

8 Likes

Your character is always so fun to interact with to be honest, you’re always getting up to some interesting shenanigans lol great vid

3 Likes

This is PEAK MT infiltration and fuckery, I kneel :crown: :man_kneeling:

5 Likes

absolutely fucking peak

2 Likes

just know next time we gonna do that funny thing where you take down the wall and I am on the other side staring menacingly

1 Like

MT Gang for life.

Wow , he sure looks busy!

3 Likes

Pun is the man! Any time I see Pun Gramps gives him the casual greeting, especially groundside (whenever Pun isn’t jabbing my eye hole with a screwdriver)!

4 Likes