Johanna J. Jaakari

Accused BYOND key:

lucylouve

Accused character name:

At’Heka Da’Mot

What rule(s) were broken?:

Spirit of the Whitelist

Description of the incident:

This incident occured somewhere in the middle of the round and my main issue with the player is their excessive use of the smartdisk in one on one encounters.
The first interaction with Lucy Louve that I’ve had was after fighting another predator and winning, I received several bonebreak hits and IB, me and Verna A.W. Sabre were retreating towards the FOB, and that’s when they HPC stunned me, Verna, and a marine who just recently got facehugged, then proceeded to drag away Verna and presumably killed them in a fight.(I saw their corpse dragged into the FOB later.).

After getting my fractures fixed I proceeded south of the FOB to get revenge on them - they proceeded to HPC stun me after getting flamed and missing their clicks, resulting in me getting hugged by a player Facehugger.
After I got surgery and returned to fight them again, they proceeded to fight in a very slimy way. They repeatedly tried to get hits on me and when unable to, they used the smartdisk at least 5 times(That’s the amount I could count in my combat logs), even when I was trapped they wouldn’t try to slash me with their weapon, and they’d try to throw a smartdisks at me that ended up breaking my leg. After breaking my leg with the smart disk they proceeded to delimb and decapitate me, because “They showed their disinterest and I kept coming back.”

Evidence:

I don’t have any logs or recordings.

1 Like

I can attest, I got HPC stunned - armor taken off and then killed.
Beforehand I had to deal with being trapped thrice and a smartdisc being thrown at me minimum 7 times.
There’s not much to say, it’s just slime extraordinare.

1 Like

please refrain from posting in report threads if you have nothing to add besides “i’ve seen this happen”

4 Likes

Added report:pred

From Player Reports to Whitelist Reports

Johanna J. Jaakari / Joooks | Victim / Reporter / Involved
Verna A.W. Sabre | Victim / Involved
At’Heka Da’Mot / Lucy Louve | Reported / Involved
Bystanders | Involved / Not Involved

Initial Engagement

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [Yautja Translator]: If you approach further, you will be evicted. Forcefully. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with a fire in Kutjevo - Scrubland (55,88,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Lesser Drone (783) with a rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Northwest Colony Grounds (46,87,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Northwest Colony Grounds (36,87,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot primed a grenade (smart-disc) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (48,82,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot primed a smart-disc in Kutjevo - Scrubland (48,82,2).

GAME: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot has enabled their cloaking device.

ATTACK: Marisa Grafers was hit by a smart-disc, thrown by Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot in Kutjevo - Northwest Colony Grounds (46,86,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot injected Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with unusual crystal (REAGENTS: Thwei) (INTENT: HELP) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (62,96,2).

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [1]: Annoyances. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

INTERACT: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot stabilized some of Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot’s wounds with the stabilizer gel vial.

INTERACT: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot began tending wounds on Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with the healing gun, starting Tend Wounds.

INTERACT: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot Treated some of Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot’s wounds with the healing gun.

GAME: Lucy LouveElite At’Heka Da’Mot has disabled their cloaking device.

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: I got IB!!! (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [General]: You are the only one bickering, 'Hri. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: Em. (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: I’ve got IB. (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

Second Engagement

SAY: Verna A.W. Sabre [1]: Tribal north of me. (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: Kaiden what the fuck is going on here. (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [Yautja Translator]: You wear a cat on your head. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [Yautja Translator]: Either you are stupid or brave. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [Yautja Translator]: Maybe for your kind’s standards. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

SAY: Verna A.W. Sabre [1]: These tribals have been abandoned for ages, don’t show them the cat. (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [Yautja Translator]: Perhaps… I should feed it to my hounds. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

SAY: Verna A.W. Sabre [1]: They’ll probably eat it. (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Verna A.W. Sabre [1]: Told you. (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Verna A.W. Sabre [1]: It’s fine, I’ll blow its brains out if it tries attacking you. (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [Yautja Translator]: I would. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

OOC: (LOCAL) Johanna J. Jaakari/Joooks : lmfaoo

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre disarmed Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot in Kutjevo - Scrubland (47,78,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre disarmed Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot in Kutjevo - Scrubland (47,78,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot attacked Verna A.W. Sabre with clan sword (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (46,78,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot attacked Romanye Mens with clan sword (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (47,72,2).

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [Yautja Translator]: Your companion killed it. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [Yautja Translator]: Congratulations. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

Main Engagement

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with a fire in Kutjevo - Scrubland (46,75,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (46,77,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot shot Verna A.W. Sabre with a high power stun bolt in Kutjevo - Scrubland (38,73,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre was stunned by a high power stun bolt from Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot at Kutjevo - Scrubland

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot injected Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with unusual crystal (REAGENTS: Thwei) (INTENT: HURT) in Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay (44,64,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot has disarmed a hunting trap at Kutjevo - Scrubland (46, 63, 2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot has armed a hunting trap at Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay (43, 63, 2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre was caught in a hunting trap at Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay (43, 63, 2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot primed a smart-disc in Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay (43,53,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot primed a grenade (smart-disc) in Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay (43,53,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre was hit by a smart-disc, thrown by Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot in Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay (42,60,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre blew up Rayner Wheeler with a M240A1 incinerator unit in Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay (44,57,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre blew up (smart-disc) with a M240A1 incinerator unit in Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay (42,60,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot primed a grenade (smart-disc) in Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay (47,59,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot primed a smart-disc in Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay (47,59,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre was hit by a smart-disc, thrown by Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot in Kutjevo - Scrubland (47,63,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (47,68,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (46,68,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (46,66,2).

ATTACK: Kaiden Dugmore was hit by a smart-disc, thrown by Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot in Kutjevo - Scrubland (46,64,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre was hit by a smart-disc, thrown by Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot in Kutjevo - Scrubland (48,67,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (47,68,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot has disarmed a hunting trap at Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay (43, 64, 2).

ATTACK: Kaiden Dugmore shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an additional buckshot in Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay (45,64,2).

ATTACK: Kaiden Dugmore shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with a buckshot shell in Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay (45,64,2).

ATTACK:Kaiden Dugmore shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an additional buckshot in Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay (45,64,2).

ATTACK: Kaiden Dugmore shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an additional buckshot in Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay (45,64,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot shot Kaiden Dugmore with a high power stun bolt in Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay (38,66,2).

ATTACK: Kaiden Dugmore was stunned by a high power stun bolt from Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot at Kutjevo - Scrubland

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) injected Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) with tricordrazine autoinjector (REAGENTS: Tricordrazine) (INTENT: HURT) in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (10,30,2).

INTERACT: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot failed to tend Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot’s wounds with the wound clamp, possibly ending Tend Wounds.

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) injected Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) with bicaridine autoinjector (REAGENTS: Bicaridine) (INTENT: HURT) in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (10,30,2).

INTERACT: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot clamped a wound in Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot’s chest, ending Tend Wounds.

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [1]: Tch. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [1]: Interrupting my sho (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay (35,57,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot attacked Verna A.W. Sabre with clan sword (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay (42,54,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot attacked Verna A.W. Sabre with clan sword (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (43,44,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (44,42,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with a fire in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (35,43,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot has disarmed a hunting trap at Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay (39, 64, 2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot has armed a hunting trap at Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay (38, 64, 2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre injected Verna A.W. Sabre with Autoinjector (E-T) (SHITTY SPEED (15u OD)) (REAGENTS: Hydradent) (INTENT: HELP) in Kutjevo - Power Station River (45,42,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre was caught in a hunting trap at Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay (38, 64, 2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre injected Verna A.W. Sabre with emergency autoinjector (CAUTION) (REAGENTS: Bicaridine, Kelotane and Oxycodone) (INTENT: HELP) in Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay (33,60,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot shot Verna A.W. Sabre with a high power stun bolt in Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay (45,63,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre was stunned by a high power stun bolt from Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot at Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot grabbed Verna A.W. Sabre in Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay (39,63,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot has disarmed a hunting trap at Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay (39, 65, 2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot has thrown Verna A.W. Sabre from tile at 39, 67, 2 in area Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay with the target tile at 34, 70, 2 in area Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay in Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay (39,67,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre injected Verna A.W. Sabre with tricordrazine autoinjector (REAGENTS: Tricordrazine) (INTENT: HURT) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (58,65,2).

ATTACK: Tarei-da Thar’n attacked Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) with combi-stick (Wielded) (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (21,45,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Tarei-da Thar’n with a fire in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (22,48,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) was hit by a combi-stick, thrown by Tarei-da Thar’n in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (25,50,2).

ATTACK: The armor-piercing rifle bullet, fired by Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari), narrowly missed Tarei-da Thar’n

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Tarei-da Thar’n with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (29,49,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Tarei-da Thar’n with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (31,49,2).

ATTACK: Tarei-da Thar’n attacked Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) with combi-stick (Wielded) (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (30,49,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Tarei-da Thar’n with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (32,49,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Tarei-da Thar’n with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (31,49,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) was hit by a combi-stick, thrown by Tarei-da Thar’n in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (30,49,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Tarei-da Thar’n with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (30,49,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Tarei-da Thar’n with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (28,49,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Tarei-da Thar’n with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (27,49,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Tarei-da Thar’n with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (25,49,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre attacked Praetorian (DK-220) with M240A1 incinerator unit (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (52,63,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Tarei-da Thar’n with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (26,49,2).

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: Yeah. (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: You better run. (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre shot Spitter (XX-769) with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (81,84,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre shot Ancient Empress with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (81,86,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre shotSpitter (XX-769) with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Runoff River (83,87,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre shot Spitter (XX-769) with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Runoff River (83,87,2).

INTERACT: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot stabilized some of Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot’s wounds with the stabilizer gel vial.

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: COME HERE. (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

ATTACK: Tarei-da Thar’n attacked Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) with combi-stick (Wielded) (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (24,44,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Tarei-da Thar’n with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (24,43,2).

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [Yautja Translator]: Do not bother me. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre shot Prime Praetorian (LR-751-M) with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (70,81,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre shot Prime Praetorian (LR-751-M) with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (70,82,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre shot Prime Praetorian (LR-751-M) with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (71,83,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre shot Prime Praetorian (LR-751-M) with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (72,83,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Tarei-da Thar’n with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Dropship Alamo Landing Zone (20,44,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre shot Prime Praetorian (LR-751-M) with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (74,83,2).

INTERACT: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot began tending wounds on Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with the healing gun, starting Tend Wounds.

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Tarei-da Thar’n with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (21,46,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Tarei-da Thar’n with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (23,46,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Tarei-da Thar’n with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (24,47,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Tarei-da Thar’n with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (24,47,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Tarei-da Thar’n with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (24,46,2).

INTERACT: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot Treated some of Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot’s wounds with the healing gun.

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) injected Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) with bicaridine autoinjector (REAGENTS: Bicaridine) (INTENT: HURT) in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (24,49,2).

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: HI VERNA. (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: I killed one. (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Verna A.W. Sabre [1]: Hi. (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: I got IB. (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Verna A.W. Sabre [1]: Good. (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: Im fucking. (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) injected Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) with tricordrazine autoinjector (REAGENTS: Tricordrazine) (INTENT: HURT) in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (23,49,2).

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: Going to bleed out. (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Verna A.W. Sabre [1]: There’s two more. (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Verna A.W. Sabre [1]: I think they’re friendly though. (JOB: Rifleman)

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre grabbed Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (22,44,2).

SAY: Verna A.W. Sabre [1]: Let’s get you back. (JOB: Rifleman)

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre grabbed Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (22,45,2).

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: You packing a roller bed? (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Verna A.W. Sabre [1]: No. (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: Well. (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: My right leg and foot need splints. (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Verna A.W. Sabre [1]: Fuck you. (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: Fuck off. (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: How about you clean up your friend’s guts from me. (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre injected Verna A.W. Sabre with tricordrazine autoinjector (REAGENTS: Tricordrazine) (INTENT: HELP) in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (26,50,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot has changed their Self-Destruct to Large

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre grabbed Romanye Mens in Kutjevo - Northwest Colony Grounds (48,86,2).

SAY: Verna A.W. Sabre [1]: That ones a runner. (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Verna A.W. Sabre [1]: Never fights. (JOB: Rifleman)

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) was stunned by a plasma immobilizer from Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot at Kutjevo - Northwest Colony Grounds

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot shot Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) with a plasma immobilizer in Kutjevo - Northwest Colony Grounds (47,88,2).

ATTACK: Romanye Mens was stunned by a plasma immobilizer from Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot at Kutjevo - Northwest Colony Grounds

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre was stunned by a plasma immobilizer from Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot at Kutjevo - Northwest Colony Grounds

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot grabbed Verna A.W. Sabre in Kutjevo - Northwest Colony Grounds (38,88,2).

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: What the fuck. (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

INTERACT: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot tried to remove Verna A.W. Sabre’s M3-L pattern light armor (wear_suit).

INTERACT: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot removed Verna A.W. Sabre’s M3-L pattern light armor (wear_suit) successfully.

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [Yautja Translator]: Which pocket. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: Bro lets go. (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: I have IB. (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot attacked Verna A.W. Sabre with clan sword (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (61,80,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot attacked Verna A.W. Sabre with clan sword (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (62,76,2).

ATTACK: The armor-piercing rifle bullet, fired by Verna A.W. Sabre, narrowly missed Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot attacked Verna A.W. Sabre with clan sword (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (66,80,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (66,79,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (66,79,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (65,79,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (67,78,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot attacked Verna A.W. Sabre with clan sword (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (67,79,2).

ATTACK: Verna A.W. Sabre shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (68,77,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot attacked Verna A.W. Sabre with clan sword (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (68,78,2).

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: Fucking. (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: IB again doc. (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot injected Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with unusual crystal (REAGENTS: Thwei) (INTENT: HURT) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (64,80,2).

INTERACT: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot attempted to put M3-L pattern light armor on Verna A.W. Sabre’s (wear_suit).

INTERACT: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot put M3-L pattern light armor on Verna A.W. Sabre’s (wear_suit) successfully.

INTERACT: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot attempted to put M240A1 incinerator unit on Verna A.W. Sabre’s (j_store).

INTERACT: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot put M240A1 incinerator unit on Verna A.W. Sabre’s (j_store) successfully.

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot grabbed Verna A.W. Sabre in Kutjevo - Scrubland (67,78,2).

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [1]: Tch. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

INTERACT: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot clamped a wound in Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot’s right leg, ending Tend Wounds.

SAY: DEAD/Verna A.W. Sabre : removes my armor kills me

SAY: DEAD/Verna A.W. Sabre : yep

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [1]: However much I despise breaking into act before introduction. Its not unlike they didn’t do the same upon seeing me the first time. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [1]: Its an insult according to the archives. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [1]: Softmeat originating. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: DNR. (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [1]: A mop is a cleaning tool. Even a pup knows this (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [1]: Most commonly used by slaves. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [1]: Your cleaner was taken. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

GAME: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot has disabled their cloaking device.

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [1]: Amusing enough, the cat was the pet of a softmeat’s- And another killed it. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

Summary

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [Yautja Translator]: Your presence disturbs me. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot grabbed Ancient Runner (TU-531-RK) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (48,79,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot has thrown Ancient Runner (TU-531-RK) from tile at 48, 79, 2 in area Kutjevo - Scrubland with the target tile at 47, 84, 2 in area Kutjevo - Northwest Colony Grounds in Kutjevo - Scrubland (48,79,2).

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [General]: The matriarch died. Again. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with a fire in Kutjevo - Scrubland (46,79,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) was stunned by a plasma immobilizer from Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot at Kutjevo - Scrubland

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot was stunned by a plasma immobilizer from Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot at Kutjevo - Scrubland

ATTACK: Veteran Facehugger (398) successfully hugged Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) (Pounce Distance: 1) at Kutjevo - Scrubland (41, 72, 2)

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot has disarmed a hunting trap at Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay (40, 65, 2).

INTERACT: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot attempted to put M11 pattern marine helmet on Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari)'s (head).

INTERACT: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot put M11 pattern marine helmet on Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari)'s (head) successfully.

INTERACT: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot attempted to put tactical wrap on Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari)'s (wear_mask).

INTERACT: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot put tactical wrap on Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari)'s (wear_mask) successfully.

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot grabbed Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (40,71,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot has thrown Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) from tile at 47, 84, 2 in area Kutjevo - Northwest Colony Grounds with the target tile at 43, 87, 2 in area Kutjevo - Northwest Colony Grounds in Kutjevo - Northwest Colony Grounds (47,84,2).

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [Yautja Translator]: For your knowledge, it was stunned by my cannon after it rudely approache dme. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

INTERACT: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot clamped a wound in Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot’s right leg, ending Tend Wounds.

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [Yautja Translator]: That is nothing but your own fault. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: Im gonna kill you. (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: Sam. (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: I need a medevac. (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: I’m hugged. (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

ATTACK: Samuel ‘HEAP’ Conrad grabbed Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) in Kutjevo - Northwest Colony Grounds (32,121,2).

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [General]: Quite so. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot has disarmed a hunting trap at Kutjevo - Scrubland (43, 77, 2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot has armed a hunting trap at Kutjevo - Scrubland (43, 77, 2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot has disarmed a hunting trap at Kutjevo - Scrubland (44, 77, 2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot has disarmed a hunting trap at Kutjevo - Scrubland (49, 85, 2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot has armed a hunting trap at Kutjevo - Scrubland (49, 85, 2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot has disarmed a hunting trap at Kutjevo - Northwest Colony Grounds (48, 85, 2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot grabbed Veteran Facehugger (423) in Kutjevo - Landing Zone Dunes (33,46,2).

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [1]: Who’S rat is this. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [1]: Infesting? (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [1]: Clearly a lacking construction (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [1]: Don’t forget to heat it with the plasma-caster. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [Yautja Translator]: Ah. The second course has arrived. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [1]: You scared it off. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: Hi. (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: Can I get an angled grip. (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

SAY: Johanna J. Jaakari [1]: Angled grip please. (CKEY: Joooks) (JOB: Rifleman)

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) grabbed no key/(David ‘Big Boy’ Kovac) in the Dropship Alamo (116,51,3).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot punched Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot in Kutjevo - Scrubland (55,92,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) injected Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) with tricordrazine autoinjector (REAGENTS: Tricordrazine) (INTENT: HELP) in Kutjevo - Northwest Colony Grounds (34,146,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) injected Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) with tricordrazine autoinjector (REAGENTS: Tricordrazine) (INTENT: HELP) in Kutjevo - Northwest Colony Grounds (34,146,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) injected Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) with bicaridine autoinjector (REAGENTS: Bicaridine) (INTENT: HELP) in Kutjevo - Northwest Colony Grounds (33,147,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) injected Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) with bicaridine autoinjector (REAGENTS: Bicaridine) (INTENT: HELP) in Kutjevo - Northwest Colony Grounds (33,147,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) injected Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) with Autoinjector (E-T) (REAGENTS: Hydradent) (INTENT: HELP) in Kutjevo - Northwest Colony Grounds (32,138,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Hydroelectric Dam Comms Relay (33,64,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot injected Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with unusual crystal (REAGENTS: Thwei) (INTENT: HURT) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (54,54,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot has disarmed a hunting trap at Kutjevo - Scrubland (46, 70, 2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (47,74,2).

ATTACK: The armor-piercing rifle bullet, fired by Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari), narrowly missed Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (49,73,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (46,71,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot primed a smart-disc in Kutjevo - Scrubland (46,74,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot primed a grenade (smart-disc) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (46,74,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (47,65,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot has disarmed a hunting trap at Kutjevo - Scrubland (56, 80, 2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot has armed a hunting trap at Kutjevo - Scrubland (56, 80, 2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) was caught in a hunting trap at Kutjevo - Scrubland (56, 80, 2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot primed a smart-disc in Kutjevo - Scrubland (63,75,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot primed a grenade (smart-disc) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (63,75,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (59,77,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (57,81,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) was hit by a smart-disc, thrown by Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot in Kutjevo - Scrubland (57,79,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) was hit by a smart-disc, thrown by Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot in Kutjevo - Scrubland (57,81,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot primed a grenade (smart-disc) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (54,86,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot primed a smart-disc in Kutjevo - Scrubland (54,86,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot attacked Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) with clan sword (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (55,79,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot attacked Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) with clan sword (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (53,83,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot primed a grenade (smart-disc) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (58,78,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot primed a smart-disc in Kutjevo - Scrubland (58,78,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) was attacked by the smart-disc

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot attacked Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) with clan sword (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (58,81,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (58,80,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot InsaneRed/(Elite Ruad’hri) with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (58,81,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot primed a grenade (smart-disc) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (60,77,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot primed a smart-disc in Kutjevo - Scrubland (60,77,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot attacked Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) with clan sword (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (54,83,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (55,84,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot attacked Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) with clan sword (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (54,83,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (54,84,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot attacked Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) with clan sword (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (53,85,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (53,84,2).

ATTACK: Joooks/(Johanna J. Jaakari) shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (53,83,2).

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [1]: Enough. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

SAY: DEAD/Joooks/(Unknown (as Johanna J. Jaakari)) : ok lol

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [1]: I’ve shown my disinterest, but you keep coming back. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

SAY: DEAD/Joooks/(Unknown (as Johanna J. Jaakari)) : decap

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot has disarmed a hunting trap at Kutjevo - Scrubland (56, 81, 2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot grabbed no key/(Johanna J. Jaakari) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (54,83,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot busted no key/(Johanna J. Jaakari) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (53,85,2).

INTERACT: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot tried to remove no key/(Johanna J. Jaakari)'s Johanna J. Jaakari’s ID Card (Delta Rifleman) (id).

INTERACT: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot removed no key/(Johanna J. Jaakari)'s Johanna J. Jaakari’s ID Card (Delta Rifleman) (id) successfully.

INTERACT: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot attempted to put Johanna J. Jaakari’s ID Card (Delta Rifleman) on no key/(Johanna J. Jaakari)'s (id).

INTERACT: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot put Johanna J. Jaakari’s ID Card (Delta Rifleman) on no key/(Johanna J. Jaakari)'s (id) successfully.

INTERACT: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot tried to remove no key/(Johanna J. Jaakari)'s Johanna J. Jaakari’s ID Card (Delta Rifleman) (id).

SAY: DEAD/Joooks/(Unknown (as Johanna J. Jaakari)) : bro he megaslimed me

SAY: DEAD/Joooks/(Unknown (as Johanna J. Jaakari)) : spams smartdisk

SAY: DEAD/Joooks/(Unknown (as Johanna J. Jaakari)) : only runs away

SAY: DEAD/Joooks/(Unknown (as Johanna J. Jaakari)) : treid to stun hpc me a 2nd time

SAY: DEAD/Joooks/(Unknown (as Johanna J. Jaakari)) : BRO HE WAS SCARED TO FIGHT ME

SAY: DEAD/Joooks/(Unknown (as Johanna J. Jaakari)) : WITH THE TRAP ON

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot grabbed no key/(Johanna J. Jaakari) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (52,84,2).

INTERACT: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot clamped a wound in Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot’s chest, ending Tend Wounds.

INTERACT: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot removed no key/(Johanna J. Jaakari)'s Johanna J. Jaakari’s ID Card (Delta Rifleman) (id) successfully.

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [1]: It appears not. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [Yautja Translator]: I do not need to explain myself to you. But out of sheer entertainment. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [Yautja Translator]: Some of your kind do not learn to accept the disinterest shown to them. And keep nagging… (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [Yautja Translator]: And nagging… (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

SAY: Elite At’Heka Da’Mot [Yautja Translator]: Untill their head comes off. (CKEY: Lucy Louve) (JOB: Predator)

ATTACK: Tank Moore shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with a rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (54,88,2).

ATTACK: Tank Moore shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (54,88,2).

ATTACK: Tank Moore shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (54,88,2).

ATTACK: Tank Moore shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (55,90,2).

ATTACK: Tank Moore shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (55,90,2).

ATTACK: Tank Moore shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (56,89,2).

ATTACK: Tank Moore shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (56,89,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot primed a smart-disc in Kutjevo - Scrubland (52,87,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot primed a grenade (smart-disc) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (52,87,2).

ATTACK: Tank Moore was hit by a smart-disc, thrown by Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot in Kutjevo - Scrubland (56,89,2).

ATTACK: Tank Moore shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (55,89,2).

ATTACK: Tank Moore shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (54,89,2).

ATTACK: Tank Moore shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (52,89,2).

ATTACK: Tank Moore shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (52,89,2).

ATTACK: Tank Moore shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (53,88,2).

ATTACK: Tank Moore shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (53,88,2).

ATTACK: Tank Moore shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (53,87,2).

ATTACK: The armor-piercing rifle bullet, fired by Tank Moore, narrowly missed Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot attacked Tank Moore with clan sword (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (56,88,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot injected Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with unusual crystal (REAGENTS: Thwei) (INTENT: HURT) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (54,84,2).

ATTACK: Ava Houser was hit by a smart-disc, thrown by Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot in Kutjevo - Scrubland (56,88,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot primed a grenade (smart-disc) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (60,85,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot primed a smart-disc in Kutjevo - Scrubland (60,85,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot attacked Tank Moore with clan sword (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (56,86,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot attacked Tank Moore with clan sword (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (56,86,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot primed a smart-disc in Kutjevo - Scrubland (55,82,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot primed a grenade (smart-disc) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (55,82,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot primed a smart-disc in Kutjevo - Scrubland (56,91,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot primed a grenade (smart-disc) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (56,91,2).

ATTACK: Ava Houser was hit by a smart-disc, thrown by Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot in Kutjevo - Scrubland (55,89,2).

ATTACK: Ava Houser was hit by a smart-disc, thrown by Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot in Kutjevo - Scrubland (55,89,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot primed a grenade (smart-disc) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (62,95,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot primed a smart-disc in Kutjevo - Scrubland (62,95,2).

ATTACK: Ava Houser shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (60,90,2).

ATTACK: Ava Houser shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (61,89,2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot has disarmed a hunting trap at Kutjevo - Scrubland (60, 83, 2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot has disarmed a hunting trap at Kutjevo - Scrubland (55, 100, 2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot has armed a hunting trap at Kutjevo - Scrubland (55, 100, 2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot has disarmed a hunting trap at Kutjevo - Scrubland (56, 101, 2).

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot has disarmed a hunting trap at Kutjevo - Scrubland (62, 89, 2).

ATTACK: Ava Houser shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with a fire in Kutjevo - Scrubland (66,76,2).

ADMIN: ALERT: Unknown (Lucy Louve) triggered their predator self-destruct sequence in Kutjevo - Scrubland

ATTACK: Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot triggered their predator self-destruct sequence in in Kutjevo - Scrubland

ATTACK: Ava Houser shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (63,89,2).

ATTACK: Ava Houser shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (63,90,2).

ATTACK: Ava Houser shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (63,90,2).

ATTACK: Ava Houser shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (62,90,2).

ATTACK: Ava Houser shot Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot with an armor-piercing rifle bullet in Kutjevo - Scrubland (62,90,2).

Deadchat Exchange

SAY: DEAD/Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot : AP, Stims, Flamer

SAY: DEAD/Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot : Its only one smart disc my broski, it duplicated when 2 people rushed in from offscreen

SAY: DEAD/Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot : Funki code AI be like

SAY: DEAD/Joooks/(Unknown (as Johanna J. Jaakari)) : dude i broke his smartdisk like 6 times and this guy was STILL afraid to fight me when I got trapped

SAY: DEAD/Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot : I’d loved to have fought Tank normally but stimmy flamers are funni in running in

SAY: DEAD/Lucy Louve/Elite At’Heka Da’Mot : Preds are weak sauce shit if they dont get a bonebreak on a dude with the same speed + flamer

SAY: DEAD/Joooks/(Unknown (as Johanna J. Jaakari)) : they cant take off the trap

SAY: DEAD/Joooks/(Unknown (as Johanna J. Jaakari)) : *charge

SAY: DEAD/Johnny MacHildon: hi Joooks

SAY: DEAD/Joooks/(Unknown (as Johanna J. Jaakari)) : pugie

SAY: DEAD/Johnny MacHildon: hi Joooks

SAY: DEAD/Joooks/(Unknown (as Johanna J. Jaakari)) : ur gonna love this report

SAY: DEAD/Joooks/(Unknown (as Johanna J. Jaakari)) : pred used smart disk 6 times

SAY: DEAD/Joooks/(Unknown (as Johanna J. Jaakari)) : in a 1v1

SAY: DEAD/Jeremiah Camp: Joooks did you get a whoppa

SAY: DEAD/Joooks/(Unknown (as Johanna J. Jaakari)) : mf used a trap and smartdisk like 6 times in a 1v1 and decapped me

SAY: DEAD/Johnny MacHildon: time to look at the cm forum cesspit i guess Joooks

SAY: DEAD/Joooks/(Unknown (as Johanna J. Jaakari)) : spirit of the wl

SAY: DEAD/Joooks/(Unknown (as Johanna J. Jaakari)) : erm

SAY: DEAD/Joooks/(Unknown (as Johanna J. Jaakari)) : im gonna put the report up when it ends

SAY: DEAD/Joooks/(Unknown (as Johanna J. Jaakari)) : i mean the round ends

SAY: DEAD/Johnny MacHildon: Joooks explain to me

SAY: DEAD/Joooks/(Unknown (as Johanna J. Jaakari)) : cant do what

SAY: DEAD/Joooks/(Unknown (as Johanna J. Jaakari)) : ok pugie

SAY: DEAD/Joooks/(Unknown (as Johanna J. Jaakari)) : its a spirit of the whitelist thing

SAY: DEAD/Joooks/(Unknown (as Johanna J. Jaakari)) : they fought 3 people

SAY: DEAD/Joooks/(Unknown (as Johanna J. Jaakari)) : in 1v1

SAY: DEAD/Joooks/(Unknown (as Johanna J. Jaakari)) : and repeatedly spammed only the smart disk

SAY: DEAD/Joooks/(Unknown (as Johanna J. Jaakari)) : until the smart disk got bonebreaks

SAY: DEAD/Joooks/(Unknown (as Johanna J. Jaakari)) : no

SAY: DEAD/Joooks/(Unknown (as Johanna J. Jaakari)) : its some minor clan slimer

SAY: DEAD/Johnny MacHildon: did they deploy like just 1 smart disk at once Joooks

Added report:waiting and removed report:pendinglogs

Added report:needverdict and removed report:waiting

Thank you for the report! The council agrees that these tactics too hunt are too slimey for either side to have fun with the engagement. Smart-discs (While buggy) are used for scenarios for multiple targets, not to play battle master to ensure bonebreaks.

This report is Accepted and a warning will be issued.

Added report:approved and removed report:needverdict