Joooks - Yautja Application

Hmmm this guys fire +1 Rep

2 Likes

my #1 hater

but very well-mannered and capable when it comes to roleplay scenario/situation. they’ve plenty experience in CM both in-game and in the community. an enjoyable person all around, i look forward to seeing this predator in action as their story and personality bears substance from my own perspective.

+1

2 Likes

+1 long time player and a mentor, he’s good at rping and fragging, also has a good mindset about pred

2 Likes

I think you hit the nail on the head with the third question, there’s always going to be some dweeb that tries to rules lawyer things no matter how stringent the application process is and having spirit of the whitelist is a great way to basically force people to act in good faith, which they should be doing anyway. It’s important to remember that losing is fun. As for your first answer, yeah that fits for Nhon’s ngl. Though honour duels are pretty rare from my experience, so you shouldn’t immediately jump to them. 99 percent of engagements stay purely verbal among Yautja because at the end of the day insults are part of the standard conversation. For your second answer, it’s good too. At the end of the day Yautja society is extremely hierarchical, many Yautja are literally just slaves, hunters are not the entirety of the species, and it’s important to remember your place.

Overall, I think you have a good understanding of the HC, are a good faith player, and a good fit for the WL, so for those reasons I’m happy to give my +1, I hope you will be on the WL soon. :smiley:

2 Likes

Not much else to say so +1

2 Likes

this guy cooks +1

3 Likes

interacted with him a good number of times good RP and really competent not much else to say with all that the others said so
+1

2 Likes

Made a forum account just so I could +1 this - known this guy for ages and he’s a pleasure to interact with both IC and OOC, I have no doubt that he would be a fine addition to the WL.

2 Likes

+1 this guy washes his hands.

Competent player who’s shown their roleplaying ability. Comical community support. I believe it’s pretty obvious which way the app should be heading.

3 Likes

Ufam, że ten gracz będzie stał na straży wartości Białej Listy, jednak szkoda, że zdecydował się dołączyć do Nhon, a nie do K’wii +1

8 Likes

With the outsanding community support; solid knowledge on answering questions as well as consistent activity on the server, the council has unanimously accepted you into the whitelist!

Your permissions in-discord and in-game are available!

4 Likes

Added pred:approved and removed pred:waiting