JUSTICE FOR CHII CHII

Continuing the discussion from Chichii - Commanding Officer Application

its VERY unfair for the big brained mind behind the greatest xeno queen commander to be rejected so quickly. I think it would be quite refreshing and soulful to see her command marines now instead of xenos now, to see what sort of tactics she could possibly come up with, who knows maybe she could be the next Windhealer?? But of course the mods always gotta come in and ruin the fun.

Chii Chii also has what is possibly the best CO WL story i’ve seen yet, it features all the femstatic waifus we know and love, the writing is on par with Game of Thrones, same level of tragedy and shock when one of them dies. I think its very cool, shows alot of her characterization and showcases her RP range. Fortelian is just jealous his character backstory isnt as good as Chii Chii’s and he is right, his backstory is quite terrible and unrealistic even. There is no way Salvador could beat the IRA with just karate, we all know karate is just bullshit and doesnt kill people.

8 Likes

no
Mass Execution PT3

3 Likes

Xeno agents must never be allowed to study the masterful technique that goes into planning each round, each briefing to ensure that marines secure the major victory. Xeno agents are the only thing that keeps marines from discovering that they could just win the game if they all held W.

4 Likes

we need more schizophrenics in the CO WL i think it’s been getting pretty sane lately +1 good app!

5 Likes

no thanks i prefer marine mains as CO

2 Likes

This is just a false flag, chii chii already has CO uavs at their disposal

4 Likes

In all honesty Chi would make a very interesting CO. Shake up the mold quite a bit.

3 Likes

Admins would never allow it. They are marine mains.

They need chi to prop up the xeno winrate so they can justify silly xeno nerfs.

“Not EVERY round is a 10min hive stomp… sometimes chi gets on and its a 3 hour struggle for a xeno win! Nerf xenos”

5 Likes

Dunno about that, Chi is the most static and boring Queen player in the game

5 Likes

No way!! Dreven would NEVER say that???

3 Likes

What, you xeno mains think devs are marine mains? I thought, they are all xeno mains and making these unjustified silly marine nerfs and xeno boosts for 10-min-almayer-stomp.

I see your claim and i raise you the fact that “acid blood damage increase” was a t4 unlock equivalent to the marine tank for the year of techwebs.

I will further raise you the removal of Boxer Strains, Shaman Strain.

Post has been hidden for some reason, its so fucking joever :sob:

Edit: nvm, idk what happened

3 Likes

Yeah it’s simply cope lmao

4 Likes

No, like the legendary phoenix, this thread refuses to die. Never let it die.

1 Like

So is this just a meme or are you actually trying to get them be allowed to be co.

1 Like

We do not joke here. We are the most serious of all seriousnesses.

1 Like

This is entirely a meme. The context is key.

1 Like

shut up. liar. we are very serious here.

2 Likes