N/A

Admin who banned you?

MsLoveShacker

Total Ban Duration

Permanent

Remaining Duration

What other servers do you play on?

None

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

No

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

You have been noted by MsLoveShacker.
The note is : Ban for Rule 7 - Account Created Oct 27. First time played, he wordlessly prepped perfectly and fought well against T3s knowing what Flech is, what being hugged is, and how to get a smartpistol

Links to previous appeals:

N/A

Your appeal:

My appeal is that I have been banned falsely, I have not had previous account or am I “ban dodging” I simply educated myself how to play via Youtube/Twitch videos and watched people playing CM for years and decided to give it a try, while I might seem to be good I have played these types of games all my life and it would be unfortunate if I sucked from all these years of practice, I have no idea how my explanation via PM’s weren’t good enough as this isn’t rightly justified for me being banned, I have broken no rules or have I done anything wrong. I enjoy this game and would be pleased if I could play again.

https://imgur.com/a/JA0pXTN

1 Like

Also I don’t know where to check ban type, i’m just assuming its permanent

Heya! Sorry for taking a while to handle this but I did also have lots of other stuff that I’m doing.

Anyways after looking at the situation through multiple lenses of multikey detection they all signalled multikeying and I can confidently say that this is an account being used to multikey and evade bans. So I will be denying this appeal.
I am going to suggest you play other games or play on other servers. If you do wish to appeal your ban in the future I suggest being transparent about your ban evasion instead of denying the accusation.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting