Karmac#7796 - Discord Ban Appeal

Discord Ban Appeal - Karmac#7796

What is your Discord ID?

Karmac#7796

What is your BYOND key?

Karmac

Total Ban Duration

Think I last went on about 3 years ago and it’s still up so forever I guess.

Reason for Ban

Not sure, probably being an idiot. Again, this was years ago so I have no idea.

Appeal

Having taken multiple years off of CM, I want to get back into it and enjoy the game with the community, so it would be cool if I could use the discord also.

This appeal has been assigned to the Discord team

Yo! I got two questions.

What have you done in the meantime that have made you change your shitposting ways?

Why should we let you back into the community when the reasonable expectation is you will once again troll around and cause problems?

1 Like

Spent three years not shitposting on other SS13 servers/discords/forums, or getting on CM to grief/shitpost, is probably the biggest one I can give you. I didn’t go to therapy if that’s what you’re asking, it’s been a long time since I was here last and I’ve been getting back into actively playing on the server. I could say to you ‘I grew up and became a smarter person who does no wrong’, but that’d be bullshit and you know it. I’m asking for another chance because I miss being a part of this place, and I’d keep playing on the server even if you didn’t accept this appeal. That’s really the best answer I can give you for either of those questions, anything else would just be trying to come up with a shitty excuse to let me back in. Only other proof I can give you I’m not going to live up to your expectations is my behaviour in the server, haven’t broken any rules or pissed anyone off, and I plan to try and keep it that way.

Just out of curiosity am I waiting on some kind of investigation or?

It was discussed and the main concern is your history, plus the fact that we just banned a bunch of people from the community who were our bad-actors.

Another concern is obviously you’ve been out of the community loop for awhile, but the main question is the second we unban you, are you gonna do something dumb again because “Hurf my metafrends banned i dont care anymore”

Well I didn’t get back on to play with said ‘metafriends’, most of whom I’m certain aren’t on CM anymore, so no I’d say I won’t do something dumb again because of that. I know I have a history of being a wild child, but I know I don’t have a history of going full retard the instant I’m unbanned. There’s a reason I was on the staff team for a while, contrary to popular belief I can be a normal human being.

I really don’t want to be that guy, but coming to a decision at some point would be nice. Even if it’s just ‘yeah come back in a month’, I’d rather have some idea of what you want from me, than to just sit in silence forever waiting for an answer that isn’t coming.

Sorry it took too long for a reply.

The discord team believes that you are not yet ready to be unbanned from the discord as they cannot trust that you have changed from how you had previously acted on CM. This appeal has been denied.

1 Like