Admin who banned you?

XQ

Total Ban Duration

Perma

Remaining Duration

Perma

What other servers do you play on?

None

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

None

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

I hopped on Almayer as a CLF sabotaging the ship and killing personnel but my CLF Uniform wasn’t visible due the black engineering vest obscuring my uniform, also i wasn’t fully hostile to marines as soon they landed.

Links to previous appeals:

I don’t have them

Your appeal:

I was wrong in my actions, i ignored rules of engage using things to obscure my CLF uniform.
Although recently i had a note as a MT and died in the generators while fixing them in Hybrisa Prospera map, yesterday from this appeal, my actions are not to cause damage to any other people or their interactions on the reason of their gameplay.
I wish my Job Ban be lifted from Survivor since i enjoy playing as a survivor mostly, i apologize from the mistakes i did that time as a survivor ignoring the engage rules as a hostile survivor. It won’t happen again.

1 Like

Alright, I believe you understand the brevity of following hostile survivor rules. Appeal Accepted. That being said, if you need a refresher the hostile survivor rules can be found here: CM-SS13 Rules Essentially, you have to shoot your way onto the Almayer, and you cannot obscure your uniform in any way. Subterfuge of any kind is not an option.

1 Like

Added appeal:approved and removed appeal:waiting