katuy - Synthetic Application

Synthetic Application - katuy

What is your BYOND key?

katuy

What is your Discord ID?

game(katuy)#2640

Do you usually play a specific character? If so, who?

Janie Mcdonough

What whitelist applications have you previously completed?

This is the first one I try.

Synthetic Info:

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play:

Jame

What is your Synthetic’s Personality?

love combat do to the story
Care all the marine to make sure they will not died
Hyperactive.

How will they react to the different ranks of the USCM, what would they talk about in a one on one conversation? What are their interests? What is an advertisement logline that could be written for them?

help and take care Dale even he is the newest and teach him about self defend so no one can harm him

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?

because I wanted to help USCM as jack of all trade unit and try to succeed my first application.

What is your most memorable interaction with a synthetic?

synthetic get the comm while scout is going in for flare airdrop for easier to communicate without make to much noise.

Synthetic Character Story:

Skills:

1.good on combat and be able to use many kind of weapon
2.ok with medical be able to stable and revive patient will try tonot let them die away

Engineering:

not much just comm fix highjack door and basic engineering

Command:

ok familiar as SO and SL know when to push and Fall

Medical:

very familiar as Doctor and Medic working on high pressure

Requisitions:

very familiar as CT load ammos and guns for marine be in Req give out what they need in time before deployment

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.

1. Fall back with marine or alone
  2. When xeno rush for a kill

Final Info:

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?

N/A

Are you currently banned from our Discord?

N/A

Let us know why you were discord banned.

N/A

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?

if it approve I will be very thankful if not Im fine with it
I may have lass hour on role compair to other but I always learning when I make a mistake to make myself better in future

1 Like

This is asking for your character name, not the roles you play predominantly.

Overall I could touch on everything but I suggest withdrawing your application. If you want to reapply I would also suggest asking councillors for help in devising a synthetic personality and an actual story to go along with it, alongside accumulating far more hours in game. As a general rule of thumb you should probably consult with us at every step of the application or even ask to be watched before your application goes up.

Your answer to combat questions also does not cover when you can perform combat as a synthetic, which is unrelated to when marines can.

Withdraw this application.

Work on your English more, and make sure your answers are coherent and relevant to what is being asked.

I cannot stress this enough: Consult with a Synthetic Councillor, they are only there to help, and devise a proper story and personality.

Get your name known so people can vouch for your abilities. Mostly, they’re looking to see if you can play a character in a role as well as perform the jobs it asks. Genuinely, there is nothing to go off of without a character behind the face.

oh I play as Janie Mcdonough and rarely play Caden Nickolson

Hi gamekatuy, I appreciate your interest in the Synthetic Whitelist but of course as you have been informed, the application submitted here is below what we can accept.

For starters, the Google Docs link you set is not share-by-link, so we can’t view it.

But more importantly your app and experience aren’t up to our standard. I think that if you spend some more time playing the game to get the valuable experience required as a Synthetic, along with improving your English skills, then you may be able to submit a new app.

Please do not rush the process because Synthetic’s have the highest mechanical responsibility out of any role in the game. Their medical expertise is absolutely second to none.

After you have gained experience working in relevant support roles (medical, medical, medical! and then some engineering followed by command and req) then feel free to take another look at how our application’s standards are. You can also double check your efforts by joining the CM-SS13 discord and going to Whitelist App Help. In addition councilors will check that chat.

So I have to deny this app. You can reapply in 30 days but I highly recommend you hold off until you get a large amount of experience, and improve your English skills. As someone who is learning languages too I understand the difficulties, however you will be both learning a skill and helping your hobby here.

With all that said, I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you again sometime :slight_smile:

1 Like