Kerror - Yautja Application

Yautja Application - Kerror

What’s your BYOND key?

Kerror

What’s your Discord ID?

Bugdaen

Do you have a regular character? If so - what’s their name?

Orest ‘Polumya’ Kovalenko

Yautja Info:

What’s the name of your Yautja?

Kert’ak

What clan are you joining?

Czent

If minor: Give your clan lore.

Yautja Character Story:

A group of Marines suddenly rush up and start shooting you. How do you respond?

If the attack is done on the frontline, I will not engage and will retreat. Should they start chasing me outside of it, I will engage them as an honourable warrior. If anyone of them happens to be a valuable role, I’ll return their bodies to other marines for reviving. If possible, I’d try to mark the bravest or strongest one of them and disengage to shadows, stalking the group (if they stay together) or the one marked, whispering from shadows some pressing lines for best RP experience.

Another Yautja hunted and killed a target you had marked. What do you do?

If the prey was killed because of doing dishonorable actions towards the accused yautja, I will understand it and accept as unintentional. Otherwise, the fact that they killed my prey leaves no doubt it was done intentionally, so it makes up for a valid reason to challenge this yautja to the honour duel.

4 Likes

What roles do you mainly play as and at what times?

2 Likes

I live in GMT +2 timezone, and I play mostly between 6 PM and 3 AM (evening and night).
Here are my playtimes:

6 Likes

Denied.

The main reason why this application has been denied is due to the lack of community support, I advise making friends and making your name well known.

Your minor clan seemingly has no culture and or uniqueness. They’re just hunters, I suppose.
You could’ve done so much more with the idea of “revenge” but it feels really barebones

Story’s good, nice job.

It’d be great to see you reapply with community support, and with revisions to the clan story.

3 Likes

Added pred:denied and removed pred:waiting