Admin who banned you?

SmellyHippie

Total Ban Duration

Permanent

Remaining Duration

Permanent

What other servers do you play on?

Almost all of them

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

This one

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

I made a appeal for my 6 months ban, which expired november 2023, but now Im seeing after trying to log in that I was Permanent Banned for Ban Evasion, I have no Idea why because I wasnt able to log in or do something since last year around July Pretty sure its been almost a year, So Im thinking this Ban Evasion is linked to me loggin in other account to ask the admin if i can use other key since my account was banned for 7 days for slurs, so is the same 6 months ban that was converted to a permanent ban after the time was expired…

Links to previous appeals:

Your appeal:

Instead of multikeying to ask questions could use discord and forums, I didn’t think about that back then, I apologize for that, also control behavoir and think before typing to avoid slurs.

To be clear going foreward - You intend on using the account ‘KoinZ’ and not ‘Aizouu’ while connecting to our server?

Also, have you used any other accounts since your bans?

Yes, that was the account I used to log in and ask the admin about Ban and If I can play using other account and no , I haven’t since my last appeal last year and I actually never tried till now after that and the ban expired on november 2023 and became a permanet ban after timer expired

Appeal Approved

Hey there, @Aizo!

I believe that one year would be enough for you to understand that we do not tolerate slurs or multikey. Therefore I am lifting your ban. However, your conduct will be monitored by Staff for a while, so please reread the rules before you join the server just to make sure that you’re not missing anything. If we see a rule violation from your part anytime soon, your ban may be reissued. Please be careful.

Welcome back!

1 Like

Added appeal:approved and removed appeal:waiting