Kola506070 - Yautja Application

Yautja Application - Kola506070

What’s your BYOND key?

Kola506070

What’s your Discord ID?

kola5060

Do you have a regular character? If so - what’s their name?

Steve ‘‘Chompa’’ Mann

Yautja Info:

What’s the name of your Yautja?

Bal’yko Luar’Ke

What clan are you joining?

Luar’Ke

If minor: Give your clan lore.

N/A

Yautja Character Story:

‘‘The Doctor is shoved aside, hitting his head on a table, surgery tools falling on the metal-plated floor, his body going limp.’’

2 Likes

+1 steve is very cool and a good mod an RPer also fun to talk with on discord I also really like the story.

2 Likes

hes been acting like a predator even before getting the whitelist, he can rp well when he wants to +1

2 Likes

I don’t think Kola will super grief and he’s good at RPing. +1

3 Likes

Steve was always a good RPer, whether as a PMC, Survivor, Marine or hostage negotiator. He has always been able to maintain a good standard in my eyes and improve most situations he was in when I saw him play.
I believe he would be an excellent addition to the WL and can only +1

3 Likes

Hi Kola.
On September 2nd you were inserted into the last Chinook CO event meeting on the event server as a guest cook. It was believed between me and the hosting staff member that due to your status as moderator, you could be trusted with the position (my mistake). While you exhibited great RP that I had no problem with, and interacted minimally, building off of the attending CO’s created RP for about the first half of your duration there, it went downhill. Later on you inserted yourself into an argument/discussion between c4xmaniac who has +1’d you above to note, and another CO, about c4x’s character and his views on the IRA, all started by making jokes about irish car bombs and the drink named similarly. In the end you made a comment insinuating how you were going to serve c4x’s character his organs, and got BE’d due to that if my memory serves right.
It’s my current view that you seriously overstepped the limit of how involved a guest insert chef into a CO event should be, got bored, joined in on some antagonistic roleplay between CO’s, and acted pretty LRP to the extent you got removed ICly.
I’d like to make it clear that I totally believe this incident was funny as fuck and added an element of fun, and less serious roleplay to the event that I’m sure many will remember, (why I raised no issue about it at the time) but it has seriously created some doubt in me that you would be able to uphold appropriately playing a 7 foot alien that has the ingame ability to easily murder a good chunk of server population.
Between now and then, you’ve also lost your moderator status, which doesn’t paint the best picture of you to me personally, though, I don’t know why or how you are no longer a moderator.

How can the councilors know the next Blooding or other Yautja event that is hosted, that you can now be trusted and serious as an active and participating member of the WL in an event like that?
Do you have anything to say regarding the matter before I drop my vote?

1 Like

To be fair he was egged on by Chen and some other COs to keep making the IRA comments. For context by CO is British, and so the IRA is a sore point for him. I told him that I viewed him as a threat to my person, and then he showed me cherries and said ‘These are the same as your external bits monsieur’ then I blew his head off. He was only as antagonistic as Chen, except I couldn’t BE Chen, but I could BE him. I don’t think he did anything that would warrant showing he would not abide by HC.

2 Likes

Heya

Regarding the Chinook Event
As you said, I was inserted as a Chef, I roleplayed, served drinks and cake, etc. At one point someone brought up the CLF. And Chen brought up that his grand-father fought for the IRA, I then made multiple comments regarding the drink ‘‘Irish Car Bomb’’, with the bomb part bolded to C4’s character who was British, after that he started acting like a dick, to me, throwing shit at the floor and telling me to pick it up, etc for around 15 minutes. I picked up some cherries, brought them to him and said ‘‘Your external organs are the size of these cherries’’. I didn’t threaten to eat or serve his organs, as that would be LRP. I just insulted him. I was BE’ed for insulting him, not for being LRP, and as you said yourself, it was fun. Isn’t that the point of these games? To have fun and laugh a bit?

Regarding my Ability to RP
I’ve always RP’ed while on the server, I find it fun. I’ve been in multiple HRP events, as HRP roles and characters. The ones I can remember are Hostage Negotiator, Parrot (funny time), and High Command Assistant, all of these have been under Moonshanks, he can vouch that I did not act LRP, and I tried my best. The other +1s found above can vouch for my ability to RP.

1 Like

I +1 Kola. He’s a great community member. Very cool to talk with him IC and OOC. In game, he shows himself to be a competent RPer when required. Also a very cool story.

2 Likes

I’ve never been one to judge roleplaying based off of a story, because that’s not really indicative of the way a player will interact in game.

However I think the presentation of your story is creative and interesting, and I know you’re an active and passionate member of the community.

+1

After observing you during an event on the event server, and 1-2 more times in game lately, and the other large amounts of posts supporting you, I think you’d do fine given the chance.
+1

1 Like

After discussion with members of the Council, you’ve been accepted to the Whitelist. Permissions will come soon, and we all welcome you to the Whitelist.

1 Like

Added pred:approved and removed pred:waiting