Kynx - Job/Role Ban Appeal

Kynx - Job/Role Ban Ban Appeal

What’s your BYOND key?
Kynx

Character Name?
Riley Willson (i forgot the my xeno name)

Type of Ban?
Job/Role Ban

What is your Bancode?

Admin who banned you?
vagabondzro79

Total Ban Duration
Permanent

Remaining Duration
Permanent

What other servers do you play on?
/tg/station, TGMC and Goonstation

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
No

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?
Yes

Reason for Ban:
I was banned for breaking rule 2 and 8. I was playing as a chestburster/larva and rushed out on the front and i dc’ed due to my pc having issues. I had failed to inform any staff about me dc’ing as i had not thought of it as a big deal and just decided to not try to come back. I had already done this once in the past, which an admin had made a note about and i had not known about it untill i had seen i was banned.

Links to previous appeals:
N/A

Your appeal:
This was unacceptable of me, and i am completely at fault. I have read the rules through and without and i am sure i wont make this mistake again. I am aware of what i did wrong, which was disconnecting and running out to the open as a larva twice and dying and i will not do it again now that i know better. If i am to be unbanned, i will only play xenomorph when i know i can provide my full efforts to help the xeno team, instead of just waste a xeno slot that can be used by someone else. I understand now of how much of a problem i created when i did this. I will make sure i understand and read the rules fully, and will make efforts to notify a staff member if i have to disconnect in the future. I unfortunately do not have any evidence of this.

1 Like

This appeal has been assigned to administration for review.

Have decided to Lift this, you should have the ability to play xeno by the time you next join. Try not go get yourself in trouble again :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.