What is your Discord ID?

What is your BYOND key?

iMoe

Total Ban Duration

Permanent

Reason for Ban

I don’t quite remember because I was gone for so long

Appeal

It’s been quite a while since I found myself banned from this Discord server, and truth be told, I don’t even recall the exact reason for my ban. Reflecting on my past behavior, I acknowledge that there may have been instances where I overstepped boundaries, perhaps engaging in disruptive conversations or failing to adhere to the community guidelines.

Moving forward, I’m committed to rectifying any past mistakes. I recognize the importance of respectful communication and fostering a welcoming environment for all members. I plan to familiarize myself with the server rules and guidelines thoroughly, and demonstrate greater mindfulness in my interactions.

Moreover, I’m open to feedback and willing to address any concerns raised by the moderators or fellow members. I understand the significance of accountability and am determined to prove my dedication to being a valued and responsible member of this Discord community.

1 Like

hi there, just clearing out the discord ban backlog, thanks for your patience

our discord server doesn’t have a ban against the username _l_3_3_, or the id 741619524591419432 - if you are experiencing a ban, you’re likely getting hit by a discord IP ban, which we don’t have any control over.

try to join while connected to a VPN, or using your mobile data provider

1 Like

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting